The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Description: Naramon tree's Shadow Step doesn't work for allies, but works for all MY weapons instead.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Use Mind Spike

2. I crit with any weapon, even with Artemis Bow and go invisible.

3. Allies crit with anything, no invisibility at all.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe allies are not affected by the passive because it was not intended so.

Edited by ShadowFox14

I'm pretty sure i'm not the 1st one with this bug (and i hope it's the good topic) if anyone have a suggestions to help i'll take it :p

DESCRIPTION: deconnection from the game 

Who /

What /

Where At the end of the mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. login with some difficulties (spamming the loginbutton) 

2. start any missions 

3. complete the mission

4. bug and now you are at the login screen again (and ofc the mission isn't validate so)

DESCRIPTION: Using the Operator's ability disables rolling and melee attacks.

Who Warframe + Operator

What Maneuvers and melee attacks disabled

Where Missions; Client 100% certain, host not sure

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Use the Operator's ability (5 on keyboard).

2. Chance that after returning to the frame you can't use dodge roll or melee attacks, both quick and normal, though Sneak attacks and Finishers still perform as normal.

3. Functionality returns only after exiting the mission (you can roll again once in the Liset).

NOTE: I stumbled on this exact same bug when Parkour 2.0 was introduced, which was fixed after a while.

Edited by Coolbeans1

DESCRIPTION: Focus Commitment Issue Losing Focus and Losing Progress (Non-refunding)

What - Focus UI

Where -  Focus Menus

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Enter Focus UI (Vazarin for me)

2. Use Focus points to upgrade a node using up focus pool (ex. upgrade Mending Tide using 75k focus from rank0 to rank1)

2a) Maybe spend more Focus like unlock other nodes in the trees (unsure if you need to do this but it is what I did)

3. Attempt to exit Focus UI to bring up a Commitment prompt

4. Select No

I wish I could remember exactly what the Commitment prompt said but in any case if this is intended there should not be a prompt at all.  I would rather have kept the rank in Mending Tides rather than still losing 75k focus and still be rank0.

Note: The other nodes in the branching trees (Protection Ward, New Moon, etc) remained unlocked which is fine unless it was suppose to remove them too.

Edited by ZodiacShinryu

Not sure if it's just me but...

Description: Liset bugging out after 1-3 missions of any kind

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Run Mission(s)

2. ???

3. Complete Mission(s)

4. Go back to Liset with no popups for any of the Landing Craft Segments and unable to access them (even by using 'Esc', it just loads for 5 mins and nothing happens)

The only fix so far is to use the Task Manager to quit and relog over and over again

i'm having same problem with addition to not getting rewards(including affinity) most of the time

started after patch 18.0.4.1and playing with new ivara on void. as an extra after i restarted the game once i became DE Steve for a little while butcouldnt do anything except use chat...damm Steve has it rough there...

Description: Melee Throwing Weapons do not physically damage enemies when thrown.

WHO: Any Frame 

What: Any Melee Throwing Weapon (Glaive Prime, etc.)

Where: Anywhere in the game.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Wanted to take my Glaive Prime on a killing spree.

1. Equip melee throwing weapon.

2. Go anywhere. (Void Tower 1 Survival for ex.)

3. Hold E or whatever melee key you use to throw it, and watch how nothing happens.

DESCRIPTION: Zenurik passive ability - Energy Overflow seems to be working very sporadically almost not at all. Tested several times with my Ash Prime on Draco, and after using focus zenurik ability - Void Pulse, nothing happened. Sometimes it started to regen for few seconds and then it stopped, sometimes it didn't even do that. Also when it worked it worked only as rank 0. I have rank 1, which should give 2 energy per sec, and in brief moments didnt work at all.

Triple confirmed in this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/573828-spoilerhi-zenurik-users-rip-d/page-5

EDIT: seems to be connected to hosting. When hosting, works 90% of the time. when not, 100% not working

Who Ash Prime, solo or in group doesn't really matter.

What Vaykor Hek, War, Ash Prime - max range / steel charge and no energy siphon, cosmetic bundled with War pack.

Where Ceres,Draco, anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

1. zenurik tree, disable everything BUT the energy overflow, have it on rank 1

2. start mission, charge focus zenurik ability Void pulse and use it

3. 80% it won't work, if it does, it stops before wave is completed or you are presented with extract or continue to fight

Edited by Pedrobear

DESCRIPTION: Character moves freely instead of stand in place while attacking with melee

Who Any warframe

What All melee weapons

Where Anywere

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
While having any melee equipped if you hold any of the movement keys while attacking/charging attacks the character's keeps moving to said direction instead of stand in place,basically sliding while attacking.
Moves faster and longer distance if holding the sprint key

Video example:

https://youtu.be/0tij1qLMomg

upgrading from rank 0 to rank 1 Void pulse from Zenurik Focus has caused me to lose 40k focus points because the game can't complete my "transaction" or w/e.

Extremely frustrating.

All I did was access focus menu by hitting ESC and clicking on operator and focus.

I upgraded void pulse from 50k points to 75k and unlocked Energy Overflow.

After trying to exit the menu to accept my upgrades, the game tells me to please wait until I close the game through task manager.

Upon logging in, i find out I lost all my points I put into void pulse but not Energy Overflow.

So far this has happened twice. I wont be spending points points I guess.

Conclave mods Heartseeker and Martial Fury are incompatible. 

The Martial Fury mod, formerly Martial Magnetism, used to have the same effect that Heartseeker currently does (melee locks onto enemies within 1m, reduced blocking effectiveness).

Now that it is Martial Fury, they do two different things, but are still incompatible. Someone probably forgot to delete the exclusion rule, as at one point, they both did the same thing.

Edit: Apparently my chrome extension imbeded a link when I copied my report to this thread, I think I'll keep it.

Edited by Celetille

Description: Extra Small non lotus kubrow

Who: Kubrow

What: Breed bug with lotus kubrow

Where: Incubator

Reproduction Steps:

1. Use two kubrows imprint to breed, one must be lotus.

2. Wait to get it maturate.

3. It gonna be extra small, exactly same tall without relationship of previous imprints also without chance to get lotus pattern.

2ds1j74.jpg

Edited by SugarShow

DESCRIPTION: Throwing Talons while using Ivara's prowl causes her to uncloak as if the weapon was not silent, when it is supposed to be. Detonating them does not. (Not sure if this is intended, but doesn't seem right.)

Who: Ivara and Talons

What: Weapons

Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG: Yes

1. Equip Ivara and Talons, use prowl, throw said Talons

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

Who Mirage

What Eclipse ability and Total Eclipse Augment not giving apropriate buffs

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

1.Equip Mirage

2.Equip Total Eclipse

3.Activate Eclipse

Link to the Detailed Report: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/574300-mirage-eclipsetotal-eclipse/

DESCRIPTION: Second Dream Quest Bugs

WHO: Me
WHAT: Second Dream Quest Bugs
Where: Uranus, Moon, Liset

Can you reproduce bug: No, because we can't replay quests yet.

-----

The following is a list detailing the bugs I found in the quest as I encountered them, not a reproduction of steps.

1) I had just started the Second Dream quest, and after the cutscene ended, I wanted to watch it again, so I hit veiw cutscene immediately. As it popped up, Lotus started talking, discussing the current quest, as she does. I found that I couldn't stop or pause the cutscene to listen to Lotus talking. So I had to watch the cutscene a third time to pay attention to the cutscene and relog to listen to Lotus. Later, after I did the quest, I watched it again and an alert popped up, and so did Lotus, informing me of the new Alert. Also, during the final cutscene in the quest, a message popped up in my chat saying that I had been playing for over an hour and not to forget to take a break. Right in the middle of stalker grabbing me. (The reason why the message pops up in chat has been explained to me, but chat shouldn't pop up during cutscenes. which is why I consider it a bug)

2) The first mission, a submersible spy, I noticed that after I got out of submersible, my magazine extention mods weren't working and I needed to reload. This may not be second dream exclusive though, but it affected both my Synoid Simulor with Wildfire And my Sonicor with Ice Storm. (This one was reproduced, I jumped in the water a few more times to test it, but I didn't try any other mission to test if it's quest-specific or not.)

3) Grimaldi: I was playing in solo mode and I was on the part with the small towers and the eye, I couldn't figure out the puzzle immediately, so I ran into the next room and paused. And I died -while- paused. I didn't die after I unpaused, The death sound effect played while I was paused, and when I did unpause, I just dropped dead. I don't know if the eye shot me through the wall, or what.

4) Tycho: Immediately after the major cutscene, I paused the game to adjust my audio. (The volume was way too low. I was sad.) I came back to find lotus talking while the game was paused. when I unpaused, she popped up on the left and the subtitles showed the beginning of what I missed, but when the audio stopped, her popup went away.

5) During the next part, my UI showed Carrier's stats as if it were still with me, but it was not.

6) One of the Sentients dropped a mod on the way to extraction. when I ran over to it, I got an orokin cell.

7) I found that if I used the beam while walking backwards toward the camera, my character was still facing the camera. Not walking backwards, not firing over my shoulder, I just started firing the beam through my back. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/y8PHHtX.png

Great quest otherwise though.

Edited by Rynslet

DESCRIPTION: Operator face changes in transmission window after 18.0.4

Who Face of operator in transmission

What Face changes from second transmission

Where Any type of mission

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1) Go to mission

2) See first operator transmission with normal (chosen) face

3) See second, third and all other transmissions in that mission with completely different face (bugged face has the same form each time that is independent from the form of the chosen face, but inherits the correct texture)

DESCRIPTION: Excalibur's Exalted blade get stuck some times

I have faced this many times today in Triton-Neptune ( the only place i used the spell lately ) and what happens is that when I try to deactivate my Exalted blade after killing enemies I face that it tells me ( power in use ) and I can't deactivate it ,, in the same time it will stop the energy drain and I can't neither use it against enemies nor switch to any another weapon so I get stuck unarmed running right and left preventing death *_*

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No, it just happens  

** I have discovered two ways to get out of the stuck :

1. use your Focus ability will bring you back to nrmal situation and you can use any weapon or spell of yours

2. go inside the Nullifier Crewman's energy field ( lately I was playing againest corpus only ) since it silence you and make your spells uncastable

DESCRIPTION: Using Daikyu will break Prowl

Who: Ivara

What: Daikyu

Where: Any Location

1.Equip Ivara

2.Equip Daikyu

3.Launch any mission

4.Use Prowl
 5.Fire Daikyu

!!! I'm not sure if this is a bug or an option !!!

DESCRIPTION: starting from U18 I have started facing the problem of not returning to the primary weapon when I pick up an energy cell or datamass, instead I stay unarmed or with my secondary unless I change the weapon manually 

Where Any type of mission that need you to pick up something from the ground

:Reproduction Steps :

1. Pick up an energy cell, dataMass or a key( not tested )

2. go to the place you have to pick it up to ( drill or console ,..etc)

3. pick it down ( drill will take the energy cell automatically) the console needs you to use the datamass .. etc

Edited by AhmadAlz

Not sure if it's just me but...

Description: Liset bugging out after 1-3 missions of any kind

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Run Mission(s)

2. ???

3. Complete Mission(s)

4. Go back to Liset with no popups for any of the Landing Craft Segments and unable to access them (even by using 'Esc', it just loads for 5 mins and nothing happens)

The only fix so far is to use the Task Manager to quit and relog over and over again

I face the same problem with some differences :

1. I get no loot, affinity or even completion from that mission

2. I face it mainly with low speed internet 

DESCRIPTION: Since the deployment of U18 I am getting fps-drop-like lag, my game is running smooth at 60fps yet I feel this fps-drop-like lag all the time, both in liset and mission.

Who - Me (player)

What - Graphical problem

Where - Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Yes

What possibly causes this issue: Vertical sync, when I turn vertical sync off the game is smooth like baby powder.

I can provide dxdiag if needed.

I have this same problem. It was introduced when i installed the new Crimson edition AMD driver for my R9 380 graphics card. I installed the driver a few days after U18, was released, and had no problem before that. The problem is, when i turn off vertical sync, my graphics card, starts running at full power and the fans go baserk, whereas, with vertical sync on, my fans doesn't even start. It's getting annoying, may have to roll back my driver :(

Plenty of threads about stagger/freezing but no mention in the 'known bugs' in this thread so I guess a whole load of us have no playable game for the foreseeable future . . .oh well, that will save me some money.

PS. Just checked out this thread . . . boy oh boy, you have your hands full so maybe I'll come back in 6 months and hope the 'freezing' issue is fixed.

I should thank you, I was playing the game far too much anyway and after a few months away I'll be free of it.

Edited by CaptainEras

Unlimited power5 as long as you jump and use the power midair. You can cast it again right after the cast time ends. So long as you keep jumping and letting your frame take a small fall. im sure this is not intentional im sure right now its nothing but at higher ranks of the tree thats just ridiculous.

Edit: you need to fall of of the map to start this bug i tried it regularly and the cooldown resumed  just fine. Ill try to geta vid.

Edited by KnightWilS