The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Major Spoiler] Did Not See That Coming.

So...

Warframes are remotely controlled.

Did not see that coming. Some people on the forum did, however. I think it is the appropriate place to say: you were right. 

Best quest so far. Oh, and difficulty level in this one was neat, more please.

What are your thoughts on it, Antoine?

it fits the lore. That's my thought. We already knew that the Tenno were kids from Zariman. And I already assumed that the Tenno were male and female, and not some mix between the two. I also knew that the Tenno were human, and that the Corpus and everyone in Orokin society were considered Orokin, including the Tenno (Hunhow refers to Alad V as the Orokin Alad V). I wasn't expecting the remote control thing, but it makes sense. I'm glad we're not energy... 

That said, what's the point of having extensive customization of our true selves, if we can't walk around like that? For me, that's just as useless as having landing craft that we can't actually fly.

So we are little kids controlling ninja frames slaughtering millions? I honestly hate it. I enjoyed the quest, but I hate the implication, that all this time, we have just been a bunch of 13 year olds running around killing stuff. Its just so lame and completely out of the theme of the game. I've got no idea why THIS was what DE decided was going the explanation for Warframes. It's honestly one of the worst possible explanations I could think of.  I'll still play the game because it's fun, but I just can't get behind the game's story anymore. As soon as I level up the Focus's i'm never going in that room again and i'm going to try to ignore the fact that we are just little kids prancing around.

I completely agree. I hate the idea we are a bunch of ugly 12 year old kids playing dress up. I liked the quest but extremely disappointing ending. Too bad the Stalker didn't finish us off. 

it fits the lore. That's my thought. We already knew that the Tenno were kids from Zariman. And I already assumed that the Tenno were male and female, and not some mix between the two. I also knew that the Tenno were human, and that the Corpus and everyone in Orokin society were considered Orokin, including the Tenno (Hunhow refers to Alad V as the Orokin Alad V). I wasn't expecting the remote control thing, but it makes sense. I'm glad we're not energy... 

That said, what's the point of having extensive customization of our true selves, if we can't walk around like that? For me, that's just as useless as having landing craft that we can't actually fly.

When you use your focus power your Tenno appears and can be controlled for the duration of the power.

When you use your focus power your Tenno appears and can be controlled for the duration of the power.

How do you use it?

I have acquired the lens but haven't boosted it yet, so I'm just curious.

Edited by jjpdn

Beat me to it! Damn. Oh well. Yeah, you can see your tenno when you use focus power. And I don't know why people find this so disappointing. I actually think it's very heartwarming and cool. Just to know that my player character is actually human, I'm happy.

Beat me to it! Damn. Oh well. Yeah, you can see your tenno when you use focus power. And I don't know why people find this so disappointing. I actually think it's very heartwarming and cool. Just to know that my player character is actually human, I'm happy.

Warframe shouldn't be a "heartwarming" game though. It's a game about badass ninja's slaughtering thousands and looting S#&$. At least it used to be. Now it's about a buncha kids playing dress up, for the most part outta harms way. Game's still fun, but the lore is now extremely lame in my opinion.

How do you use it?

I have acquired the lens but haven't boosted it yet, so I'm just curious.

You'll see next to your power bar another symbol. When it charges up you press 5 to use it.

I'm not sure if you need to have the lens equipped on your gear or not to use it though.

How long is that duration? Sorry, I haven't completed the quest yet. I saw a video with some of the stuff I mentioned, so that's how I knew some of that stuff.

What are the focus powers? And I we forever limited the one focus we choose?

Screw it I really liked the story. I hope we grow into adults and get some face sliders. As long as I can keep soloing like I have been though it's hard on some things, I love the direction this game is going after this Second Dream.

Edited by BloodDoll

You'll see next to your power bar another symbol. When it charges up you press 5 to use it.

I'm not sure if you need to have the lens equipped on your gear or not to use it though.

You don't have to have lens equipped. But it doesn't do much yet. Need to pump some mastery in it.

Geez, I feel like it's a different game now.

Wait. Maybe The Arbiters of Hexis want us to literally grow up.

I have no doubt that Tenno grow up.

I can see my Tenno evolving from the adorable2cute4me child, to the 23 year old bad@$$ he is currently.

(Original character if you are wondering)

----

"THE FIRES SHALL CLEANS-"

*red veil sees Tenno operator*

"Aww."

Edited by (PS4)batman200087