Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De For This Amazing Quest And Your Hard Work For Making It (The Second Dream... No Spoilers Here)

seniledark

I'm not going to spoil anything, if I did, I'd feel like the biggest a@#$##e. All I have to say is thank you for this amazing quest, thank you for your hard work. 

I'd love to play that again...

Edited by seniledark

Everyone, from the art, sound, animation and voice acting teams, did a stellar job here.

I'm glad to have been able to experience this weird little thing as it's grown since I joined back in the Cicero Crisis.

DE, I am happy to salute your story telling ability here. I sincerely hope we get to see you do more like this to dig deeper into the lore cause...I'll be honest...you've blown the doors wide open with what you've confirmed and alluded to here.

Glad I found this thread before I ended up making my own.

Digital Extremes, you have now made this game my game of the month/year with this update! I am completely blown away by how much time and effort you have pushed into this update to make it so incredibly good! And what an ending! It both answers so much and opens up so many more questions about us as Tenno.

Please, for the love of all that is FTP, keep making this the game I will never regret spending money on, despite it being totally free.

Geniuses, all of you!