Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Direction On Quest (Second Dream) [Responses Contain Spoilers]

Lightsmith

In the last part of the quest there is really no direction. You are not directed to press the mouse button to fire and no direction on what to target, it just says target X when we haven't been introduced to what that is / looks like.

It caused a bit of frustration for me. Also I would get pinned to the wall by attacks so I couldn't really move except inch by inch between knockdowns. I was Rhino, I can imagine a more squish frame getting wrecked there.

Was interesting, Replay would be cool.

did my best to avoid spoilers.

Edited by Lightsmith

...so you're talking about the end of the solo portion of the quest, when you're trying to instal your little friend?

I agree, some more information would have been nice.  Especially the information to use the hand magic to stop the incoming waves. 

It was kind of obvious to me to counter the attacks, but yeah, the lack of a objective marker bites the big one...only reason I breezed through it was because our target had a feint glow, which I could barely notice as it blended in with the environment.

I didn't even know I had a weapon in the last mission, almost died before I even got to the end.  After I figured that out it wasn't a very big stretch to figure out what I had to shoot with my hand magic but directions would have been extremely helpful.

Edited by Sinatus

at the reservoir when I was told to get to extraction and got attacked by the sentience I had no idea that I was still armed, so I'm just slowly walking to extraction and getting pounded, and that when I realized my health doesn't drop below 2. Real immersion breaking.