The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

A tenno left us, a empty frame, a shell... so to honour this tenno, we are going to  keep his memories with us, because we are the tenno, and thats the only thing we can do, to make this empty shell, no longer empty...

May Natah guide you in the second dream Animae258

"You know, as we come to the end of this phase of our life, we find ourselves trying to remember the good times and trying to forget the bad times, and we find ourselves thinking about the future. We start to worry , thinking, "What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna be in ten years?" But I say to you, "Hey, look at me!" Please, don't worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day... make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did."

-Robin Williams

I didn't know Animae258, but I imagine he wouldn't want us to mourn his passing. Remember not just his death, but also his life. Celebrate who he was, and all he did for this community. And if you do feel the need to mourn his death, go ahead and do so. But don't let that become all that you remember when you think of him.

I never met him, but I know the type - helpful, honorable, yet doesn't take themselves too seriously.  Warframe needs more players like him, and is a little less for his loss.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but I vaguely recall that DE said there were going to be actual in-game monuments (like in the mission maps themselves) to founders at some point, either with U18 or some time thereafter (i.e. it's an actual planned feature.)  I'd just like to take this opportunity to suggest that, if they don't get rolled out all at once, animae258 gets his monument first.  Especially with it being on Mercury, where every Tenno can visit it.

I wish I have known him. My father was having rates of depression and I know well how bad it was for him that it was still early. My sincere condolences.

He fought with honor. The Tenno honor. He will be in a greater place full with Reactors and Catalysts.

A Viking Funeral

When that day comes that I will die, dress me in the finest silkthe color of the evening skyAs the sun sets west and reflects upon the seaplace me in a sailing craft carved from the finest teaksurround me with all my memories of keepsakes and my written wordsand when the tide goes out you may set my sails pointed westShoot a flaming arrow as I drift awayto pierce the boat and set it afireand consume me on my final journeyWhen the flame is extinguished, retrieve my ashesand place them in an alabaster jarMy life has always been mundane, I never lived to seize the daymy luck and judgements never meshedmy essence nor my core refreshedTo take a trip in such a wayTo be remembered on that daywill seal the memory of my deathwhen I have breathed my final breathRalph Sergi ©

500px-RIP.jpeg

I didn't know him, but as you describe him, he was surely a great person. The kind of person who should be everywhere on earth (sorry if I don't speak well, I'm bad with English).

My deep condolences to his family an friends.

Animae, we will continue the fight for you.

May you rest in peace and dream forever brave heart ...

*stand on her knees*

Edited by Rorkyr