Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Missions, U18 (Rewards)

JCKillerOfEvil

The rewards available in the season 1 pool are quite respectable and I looked forward to being able to gain most or at least those of greater importance. But whats seems to be the case is that what reward you obtain is completely random.

Me and my friend have currently completed 2 sorties and obtained 2 karak wraith blueprints, its clear to me that the squad you're in gets the same reward so ultimately I just have to rely on luck to get some of the items I want. I thought it would be a hierarchy system eventually leading to gaining all rewards at first but after hearing others rewards, I thought it was just a chance system that wouldn't allow for duplicates.

So I must be too optimistic, is it expected for players to complete 15 high level missions and just get some rewards without even some indication of gaining the more valuable items. Because if so I will ignore the sorties all together, I don't hate a drop chance system and I'm aware its often placed into this game missions, I just don't respect it when its not clear in first place.

Anyone can feel free to judge what I've said and I'd like to hear of your more fortunate / unfortunate occurrences with this reward system.

I think the thing that bothers me about the sortie system is just how much you have to do for the return you get, and what makes it worse is it's all RNG. I know the rewards are nice, but it reminds me of one of those carny games at the fair, where all the big prizes are right in front to see, but doesn't mean your going to win them and most likely you'll end up getting a dozen of the worthless small prizes.

Vazarin Greater Lens Blueprint (200k credit in market) Are you serious why the ............ is something like this in reward pool

Yeah really...It's the same story as with the weapon BP being dropped from archwing missions even though it's obtainable in the market. It's probably a bug because it wasn't in the reward pool before (happened after one of the hotfixes).

Sad thing is DE won't reimburse those who already got it which means 1 day of sorties wasted for nothing.

That and 25 rare cores which can be unranked. Wtf?