Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara? Where? Am I Missing Something?

LuckyCharm

So I've run over 50 spy missions in the past 24 hours.. and so far I have a single systems BP. And that's it. I've been running every spy mission I can see on the different planets.. and for the record.. Im fairly sure there are no more Blunderbuss mods anywhere in the solar system. They were ALL given to me as rewards for the stupid things. Was this intentional? Making Ivara's bp drop rate sooo insanely low that anyone with less patience will be forced to buy her? 

Yes i know there are people out there claiming that they got them all on the first run, or first 5. But Seriously.. every other non prime frame can be gained within at least the first 30 runs. And that's generous... the only one I got close to that number with was equinox.. because I had to build pretty much two full frames instead of one.

Why is the Drop rate so low... After being teased for weeks about how fun she is.. its so disheartening to run tens to hundreds of spy missions to try to get her... only to find out that she needs nitian, which cannot be bought in the shop.. so I think i'll give up researching wukong till i've made her too... and after ALL the farming (which i still only have the one BP...) I have to wait 3 days for the build? Come on! 

-pained breathing- 

DE has needed to assess the RNG drop rates of many frame parts both in Prime and non prime versions.  Ask anyone farming for Archwing weapons or Derelict Prime drops.

Fickle or not; no one should have to be a statistical outlier when someone has control over a system. There are ways to engineer a solution but it we will need to see DE make this a priority.