Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psychonauts 2 Funding Campaign

-FV-Metheria

So after quite bad, if not the most Meh kickstarter campaign for Broken Age, Double fine now aims for nostalgia as their last resort.

Well no, Tim Schafer has been meaning to do Psychonauts 2 for years now, since Broken Age is through he can focus on Psychonauts 2 at last.

Well no, Tim Schafer has been meaning to do Psychonauts 2 for years now, since Broken Age is through he can focus on Psychonauts 2 at last.

Still Tim has proven how bad he manages the resources and second half of the Broken age literally showed it. I am sure Tim can make some interesting worlds and games but he is awful with managing the team.

And I am sure that a lot of people who backed broken age after all of that they won't back this one up, unless they are hard-core die-hard fans of Psychonauts.

Still Tim has proven how bad he manages the resources and second half of the Broken age literally showed it. I am sure Tim can make some interesting worlds and games but he is awful with managing the team.

And I am sure that a lot of people who backed broken age after all of that they won't back this one up, unless they are hard-core die-hard fans of Psychonauts.

Two days into campaign, 1,500,000 raised of 3,300,000 goal. Month left to go.