The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons In U18 Have Charge Attacks Now? (And Thank You)

Imstillnotsure123

Hello, So earlier today I was minding my own business levelling up focus when i realised my Scindo prime can use a charge attack. It got me wondering, Currently (As im too lazy to check through) what weapons including Heavy blades have charge attacks?

Also, I thought it would be appropriate to say a quick thanks to DE for releasing the update that I was being a internalised moany little brat about but TBH it was better, much better, than i thought it would be so thank you DE for releasing something that all the community are grateful and Exalted(Blade) for :D

Really? I tested out Orthos prime and that didnt seem to have one. Also, apparently the mios charge got removed?

If there are any that don't work it's most likely an oversight, but howling gale on the shimmering blight stance which is listed as "e, e, hold-e, e", but it's triggering at "e, hold-e" like the current charge attacks are supposed to.

the 1.5 multiplier is in the conclave part of the notes.

I hope its a bit more on PVE

Using Crimson Dervish, the single swords were doing more damage with the normal hits than with the charge attacks.

I was hoping the 3x multiplier from Crimson Dervish would apply to the charge attack as well, since it's within the 3 first hits.

Charge attacks are tied to stances. I had one that didn't have a charge attack. Also for some reason it seems rather...awkward to do charge attacks.

What gets me is...well how much damage does a charge attack do?

Are you sure,because i'm using War without a stance and i can do charge attack when i equip it.