The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Art Of Warframe Artbook, When?

Terrornaut

O_O

The art style is what drew me into Warframe, and while it's certainly not all of what keeps me, its a major part of the love.  Who can say no to bio-booster guyver armor-orbital frame-dread ninja-bio-tech knight stuff going on in WF?  So much organic metal shapery voodoo going on.  This is clearly filler text because the title says it all?

Is this in the works? Can it be in the works? A good chunky, mostly color artbook of concepts, art assets, explanations of what has gone into many of the creations that have ended up (or not ended up) in warframe.  I want to have something that has all kinds of details about the tenno style, sketchbook junk, corpus grineer infested sentient and colony jibber jabber, comments from the artist(s) that designed the original tenno ship and how its like a cool lizard-face dude....all that stuff.

Will we ever get a Warframe artbook? De pls :O

I realize of course there's probably not a lot of unused concepts you'd want to put in it because without doubt, people will then want it in...but this is another discussion entirely.