Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Focus Question

Junktron

Question

In your focus path there is a thing near the top that that says "Increase (focus symbol) (cost to increase)"

When you click on it it says something about increasing your "way" does anyone know what this does. I did it and I can't figure out what it does

9 answers to this question

Ok then it is what i think it is.

In your tree you can unlock modifieres and upgrades for you abiltie. Also you can level them up. Each time you do that you consume a Slot. So right now you could get 5 modifier or levelupgrades. If you want more you will have to get more slots (the way you did it right now and was wondering what it was for)

You mean on the top in the middle? You get 5 Slots to upgrade at the start, Each Upgrade or each levelup consumes one Slot. You can increase the total amount of Slots by dumping Focus points there. Somewher eon the Top also should be a number. Default is 4/5 (5 slots 1 taken for your abiltie). If you get an Upgrade or level up ther should stand 3/5 and if you upgraded the slots (i think you did that) it should say 4/6 for you.

You mean on the top in the middle? You get 5 Slots to upgrade at the start, Each Upgrade or each levelup consumes one Slot. You can increase the total amount of Slots by dumping Focus points there. Somewher eon the Top also should be a number. Default is 4/5 (5 slots 1 taken for your abiltie). If you get an Upgrade or level up ther should stand 3/5 and if you upgraded the slots (i think you did that) it should say 4/6 for you.

I don't think I quite get what the slots do. Btw mine says 5/6.

Ok then it is what i think it is.

In your tree you can unlock modifieres and upgrades for you abiltie. Also you can level them up. Each time you do that you consume a Slot. So right now you could get 5 modifier or levelupgrades. If you want more you will have to get more slots (the way you did it right now and was wondering what it was for)

Just figured it out thank you.

"Way" is just the amount of abilities you can equip. Sadly, my friend, you just wasted 8k. I doubt you have enough for 4-5 abilities atm. A lot of us don't.

Not jsut abilties, level Upgrades count too. I already am down to 2/5 and tomorrow i will have 100k+ and will be able to get 2 more and then im at 0/5