Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Feedback

Dangg

So today was the Sorite Defeat Phorids Forces. It was Infestation Lepis (Eris) 50-60 Rescue with elemental resistances, Vesper (Venus) 65-80 Excavation with Snipers only, Ara (Mars) 80-100 Defence with energy reduction.

The first mission was fine, quick rescue was fun and interactive. The second however was awful and, like the third, was far too lengthy. We were unable to find a Trinity and when you need to do 15x Excavations the enemies will be level 100+. This makes Eximus enemies with Ancients giving them damage reduction extremely tanky. If the Eximus have the energy leech affix it made the mission go way too long, as you have to rely on your Warframe abilities to do any kind of decent damage due to it being snipers only. The Third sortie was fun, but 20 waves of level 100+ enemies takes far too long to complete.

The 3 missions took a couple of hours to complete and I ended up with about ~8k Focus, ~120k credits, some mods and a Dera Vandal Receiver, the same Dera Vandal Receiver that I got yesterday. I'd like to point out that a four round run of Draco gives over 12k focus and only takes ~20 mins as oppose to a couple of hours. Despite all the fun I had in the U18 quest and the great additions to the game, I don't feel like playing any more due the current state of Sorties and Focus exp gain. 

DE please either lower the time it takes to complete sorties, or buff the focus that you gain, or let us choose which reward we get.

TL;DR - Please lower the Excavations required and Defence waves in Sortie missions as they currently take far too long to complete. 

Couple of hours to complete the 3rd defense mission? The infested one?

Went solo and it took around 20 min to finish. Infested units drop pretty fast if you use melee.

So far, I ran all 9 sortie missions solo and non of them felt really challenging. Perhaps give solo a try?

Anyway, if there is one thing I don't like about sortie, is that we can get the same reward more than once. This makes completing sets, such as Dera Vandal extremely tedious. If you're unlucky, it could take months to finish a set. So would be nice if we could choose the sortie rewards or at least if the rewards that we already have got eliminated.

The second sortie was a bugfest for me.

I was playing Valkyr and my Hysteria bugged out every once in a while. The bug made me unable to use my sniper rifle (it was stuck to my back) or use Hysteria (Power in use bug). I was pretty much unable to help my team until I let myself get downed and revived.

The bug happens because of a combination of only having a sniper equipped and picking up power cells while in hysteria or somthing. No idea. It seemed like every second action triggered the bug so I was disabled almost all the time.

Apart from that some Excavators didn't get deployed physically. We entered the ring and the sound and effects played but the Object didn't deploy for sometimes minutes.

Other Excavators got deployed unintentionally while running outside of the orange cycle.

And then some Excavators got destroyed instantly. No idea why.

And we had the random super though infested that barely took any damage.

I am assuming here that there is some kind of new Aincent unit for some time now that buffs surrounding infested units with super resistance. It seemed super buggy since there is no indicator on what is going on and it just seems random that some infested seem invulnerable at random times. Super annoying. At one point I was trying to kill an isolated power carrier that only received 70 damage crits with my highly modded Vectis Prime. Completely random.