The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Main Account Has Gotten Banned With No Reasons

Ayzs

Question

I want to tell  a short story first and then to ask you some questions.

9 mounths ago i got banned with no reasons ( EULA violation) and i got my account back.I dont crash very often, maybe sometimes when i do an alt-tab.My PC has no viruses, checked it many times with a proper antivirus (bought) and works pretty well( has the minimum requests to play warframe).

1. If i have 2 accounts, and I bought platinum on both , is that a reason to get a ban?

The second time i get banned , happened when i was in market ( in game one ) and loked for avira bundle and more.I got a Log in Failed and tried to relog and got :Account suspended ...2035.the 2nd ban was 12h ago.I am an active player and i would like to not lose any alert(sorties).I send a support ticket (like the last time),number 468817.

2.Should i buy a better PC to avoid this happening next time?

I like this game and dont want to lose all i have done so far.I understand if i did something to violate the EULA, but i did not , thats the fact.

3.The system bans me, but after this are staffs that check if the ban was reasonable.

PS. If any De staff see this , try to send it to be solved at the earliest time.Thanks in advance.

I am sorry if my english is bad , but that is all i can do .

Edit 1: Dont forget to ask my 3 questions please , i need an answer for clarification.

Edit 2 : This post is different like the provious one ( 11 h ago) because i asked some questions that make me wondering.

Edited by Ayzs

8 answers to this question

They don't ban you for purchasing platinum. The more you buy the happier they are. I don't think they would ban someone for no reason, especially after investigating and ruling the ban acceptable. 

Either way, the only thing you can do, is to keep in contact with the support team.

I know many people , even friends , taht have more accounts , and they didnt get ban , anyway this account hasnt been banned , so  this shouldnt be a reason.

Edited by Ayzs