Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Half Life 3 Confirmed?

TheErebus.

No this isn't a joke, because apparently it's appeared on SteamDB

http://www.pcgamer.com/everybodys-gone-to-the-rapture-half-life-3-and-more-appear-in-steamdb-list/

"As SteamDB explained, the inclusion of Half-Life 3 on the list is legit, but not necessarily an indicator that the release of the World's Greatest Gaming Tease is imminent. "While this information comes straight from Valve, and many similar types of leak turned out to be real in the past, it is important to remember that third-party Steam developers can create and name their own apps/packages, a noteworthy mention of developers doing this are these packages, in which they are trying to XSS Steam," it wrote. "Many things could also be old entries and as such no longer be in development/coming to Steam. An example of a previous leak that ended up being nothing (yet) is Halo 3.""

http://www.pcgamer.com/brutal-legend-2-more-possible-if-psychonauts-sequel-is-a-success/

So Brutal Legend 2 might be possible if Psychonauts 2 is a success. 

Hm, I wonder how much Psychonauts 2 is ge-

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/psychonauts-2

If this is real DE will have a huge drop in logins for a time it takes people to complete the game and handle the epic insanity.

But then again, we would just all wake up from our second dream and realize that it's still the end of the year 2004.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

If this is real DE will have a huge drop in logins for a time it takes people to complete the game and handle the epic insanity.

But then again, we would just all wake up from our second dream and realize that it's still the end of the year 2004.

Not only DE though... I predicted almost all game will have a heavy drop on active user when the almighty sequel finally released.

People said that with Destiny, MGS V, Fallout 4. etc.

Not only DE though... I predicted almost all game will have a heavy drop on active user when the almighty sequel finally released.

Probs might over take Dota 2 for a few days/weeks.

Half Life 3 will be a single player game, so I expect that when people are done with that they'll move onto the next game.

Maybe. Unless they suddenly wanna have multiplayer in it cuz all gr8 games need multiplayer naow.

What if they release Half-Life 3 with Portal 3, Team Fortress 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and maybe a few others...

Enough content to play would derail the potential hype-train before it can crash into and burn down consumer station.

They've got the money to pull that off right?

Probably do but tbh, I don't see the purpose of a TF3.

What if they release Half-Life 3 with Portal 3, Team Fortress 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and maybe a few others...

Enough content to play would derail the potential hype-train before it can crash into and burn down consumer station.

I think everyone's wallet would be DESTROYED

Half Life 3 will be a single player game, so I expect that when people are done with that they'll move onto the next game.

Probs might over take Dota 2 for a few days/weeks.

Maybe. Unless they suddenly wanna have multiplayer in it cuz all gr8 games need multiplayer naow.

Half life 2 also had a multiplayer component.

Left 4 dead 3 has been in development for 3 years now, whether it gets released or not is another question. Also I don't see the point in TF3 when 2 is still thriving.