Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] The Second Dream Soundtrack

Cosmedian

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo....I just used the Nav menu to play with Focus a little bit, and when I got to 'the back room'.....no mo music.  Just the noises.

DE, y u do dis?

Please bring that beautiful music back...

If you enter the room via menu, them music won't start. So just walk on back there using your legs.

This is probably caused be the same reason that the music KEEPS playing if you enter the room and leave via menu. If so, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS PATCHED! It would be upsetting to find out that the only way to hear it is to stay in that room :(

Edited by (PS4)LordDraco3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to compliment the composer(s) of this, it is beautiful. Without it I wouldn't have enjoyed this quest nearly as much as I did. Especially the main theme, you can still listen to in the Liset. Please keep up the good work; you definetly deserve more appreciation.

(Normally I hate such threads but this definetly deserves to be called beautifull!)

I cant agree more. Love this music, I wish there was a way (without using a slight glitch involving going to the room, listening for a second, bringing up the menu, and teleporting to another console such as navigation) to have this music play in the rest of the ship...

I was thinking... could we have more of this super chilled awesome music... maybe on a cd... that you could buy in the merch store? maybe? possibly?

Make It So.

copy paste

While nice, chilled and emotive, its not the same... but would go on a cd just as well...

Did anyone ever listen to the tracks from Spellforce? Cenwen was pretty cool, very much like this and the Operator music (track name would require either DE, or some research by the PC crowd). I love it when games get good music... And hate it when they dont... I was not disappointed DE