Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Reset Time.

tehgreg

Can we please have sorties reset at the same time along with login rewards and syndicate reputation cap?

I'm not sure if focus resets at the same time because I haven't checked it yet but it would be nice if all our "dailies" reset at the same time.

What sense would that make since they start at 6pm GMT+1

They would need to prolong one a half day for that , it they cut it instead everyone would be pissed off.

Not that it would benefit to anything even if it changed

Edited by -Helsing-

Im ok with the current reset times you have 24 hours to do them you know...it takes a whole day it wont matter too much when they reset it will be 24 hours covered...

And yes  Im an European player and I dont have any trouble with them.

What sense would that make since they start at 6pm GMT+1

They would need to prolong one a half day for that , it they cut it instead everyone would be pissed off.

Not that it would benefit to anything even if it changed

In-beetween seasons would be a good time for them to change it.

It would benefit plenty of people that stick to a certain schedule and even more to those that don't have a schedule and can't afford to have it due to irl reasons.

Obviously, if you play for several hours a day then it won't make any difference to you.

Well it would benefit me :P

I'm absolute rubbish at spy missions, and I'm sitting here at 4 AM trying to get a group to do the third sortie before morning.

if you just take a Loki and use invis, combined with switch teleport with decoy, it makes it easy, really easy :P

I really don't get it.. you can do it whenever you want..

In-beetween seasons would be a good time for them to change it.

It would benefit plenty of people that stick to a certain schedule and even more to those that don't have a schedule and can't afford to have it due to irl reasons.

Obviously, if you play for several hours a day then it won't make any difference to you.

What's the difference?

Lets assume that you have time @ 10:00 GMT.. only one hour "for sorties" (just like me today).

If sorties reset at 0:00 GMT.. you can do it at 10:00 GMT

If sorties reset at 13:00 GMT.. you can do it at.. 10:00 GMT (the one from "previous day")

If sorties reset at 20:00 GMT.. you can do it at... 10:00 GMT (the one from "previous day")

24 hours.. is still 24 hours.. no matter when it starts.. you always can do when you want.

@tehgreg: You want to do it just after syndicate / login reward reset?

Do it.

You can do it, no matter when sorties resets.

Edited by SmerfMaruda

I really don't get it.. you can do it whenever you want..

What's the difference?

Lets assume that you have time @ 10:00 GMT.. only one hour "for sorties" (just like me today).

If sorties reset at 0:00 GMT.. you can do it at 10:00 GMT

If sorties reset at 13:00 GMT.. you can do it at.. 10:00 GMT (the one from "previous day")

If sorties reset at 20:00 GMT.. you can do it at... 10:00 GMT (the one from "previous day")

24 hours.. is still 24 hours.. no matter when it starts.. you always can do when you want.

@tehgreg: You want to do it just after syndicate / login reward reset?

Do it.

You can do it, no matter when sorties resets.

Consistency is nice, That's all there really is to it. We have different things resetting at different times, when they don't really need to be.

Edited by rapt0rman

• 1 month later...

Central european player here, but might apply to everyone else too. Login bonus reset is 1 am, sortie reset is 6 pm. If they were synchronized at login bonus reset, i can login every other day at like midnight, get the last login bonus, do the last sortie before 1 am, reset, do them. All the daily "chores" for two days done in 1 1/2 hour. Now, that they are not synchronized, i have to log in and play additonal times, like every night. See the difference?