Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Part Alert Gave Me An Idea

Renegade343

So, I will first assume most people here have already known about the Latron Prime Stock alert, if not already finished it and obtained that part. As the alert is finished and the part was obtained, I remembered about the Treasury Alerts, which were special alerts that award 50,000 Credits after completion, is rare, and (I think) often a Spy Mission. This then led to the following: 

Instead of rewarding 50,000 Credits on completion, why not have Treasury Alerts award a vaulted Prime part (that is displayed on the Alert), with a decrease in Credits reward to 40,000? There are enough vaulted Prime equipment to give a good pool of vaulted Prime parts to choose from to reward in the Treasury Alert, and the Treasury Alert could be more difficult to make acquiring the part not a total breeze. 

It would give newer players a chance to obtain discontinued Prime equipment between Prime Vault sales and before U19 (which was said that discontinued Prime equipment may come back with the Starchart revamp, if I recall correctly), and a thing to look forward to every now and then for active players.