Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Token System For Sorties Please Asap

CrazyCatLad

1 Token for each sortie completed. 1 additional Token for all 3 completed in that day.

Examples of Token Costs.  Balance as needed.

2 Tokens for a weapon part

3 Tokens for weapon BP

8 Tokens for a Lens

4 Tokens for  Greater Lens BP

2 Tokens for 25 R5 Cores

4 Tokens for 50 R5 Cores

25 Tokens for Potato  (I doubt many people buy Potatoes from the market anymore.)

40 for Legendary

Edited by Lanieu

I'm pretty sure a potato should cost less then a lens. ALSO, I'm pretty sure DE needs to fix how rewards are given in general so we don't get the same freaking karak wraith barrel every single day... and a token system is not the answer.

Edited by maj.death

I'm pretty sure a potato should cost less then a lens. ALSO, I'm pretty sure DE needs to fix how rewards are given in general so we don't get the same freaking karak wraith barrel every single day... and a token system is not the answer.

you can trade the spares, just so ya know...

as for the token idea, I kinda like it in a weird way. removes a lot of the RNG from farming, and lets you get what you really want, and also rewards players who just can't quite seem to complete all 3 Sorties.

you can trade the spares, just so ya know...

as for the token idea, I kinda like it in a weird way. removes a lot of the RNG from farming, and lets you get what you really want, and also rewards players who just can't quite seem to complete all 3 Sorties.

You can trade.. but all people want is plat plat plat, and nobodies buying.

Yes, but why?

They throw RNG into/onto everything and force RNG onto everyone. Why is it so bad to ask for one thing not be RNG for a change?

Edited by Lanieu

dunno how you calculate this

weapon part -- 20-30p, same as BP.

lens about 50p, can be a bit moar now, but i guess it's only becouse new system.

big BP... is just 200k credits, and this is faster to go any other mission, just need to remove it.

Potato -- 20p in market. Okay, let it be like Lens to don't chief DE.

But i like this idea, since all of this are tradable. Just to not insult trade chat.

P.S. There is only one thing. Any plat in trade is donation, so DE doen't care now there you get Potato. Selling Lense to somebody, or put $ in game. And you too understand this problem i guess, since potato 25 tokens and Lens only 4 in your mind otherwise free market reality.

Edited by -JT-_-R3W1ND

2 Tokens for a weapon part

3 Tokens for weapon BP

2 Tokens for a Lens

1 Tokens for  Greater Lens BP

2 Tokens for 25 R5 Cores

3 Tokens for 50 R5 Cores

10 Tokens for Potato

30 (10x the 50R5 one) Tokens for Legendary core (=500R5 Cores -> 512R5 to max a legendary mod, you get the free credit cost for being patient)

+1 with values more like this ^ and 1 token/day

Edited by vazerd68

I was actually hoping we wouldn't get repeated rewards with the current system...that there wasn't a chance of getting two Dera V BPs.... A token system would cut this issue out.

I don't exactly enjoy having to go to trade chat in order to get the last parts of a weapon or lenses...or anything in the near future.

+1 with values more like this ^ and 1 token/day

Yeah original Token values pulled out of my arseho'.  Edit, I like receiving a Token/sortie completed instead of just 1 if all completed (as you suggested I think) because if you're a solo player or have bad internet and come up to a defense/int/hijack/excavation you can't do on your own, at least you may have got one or two Tokens that day.

As long as it takes no more than 2 days to get a Lens (I'm 6 days in and no additional lens, so blarghlfbrhrbgwahrhglbl)

Edited by Lanieu

I would love for some way to eliminate, or at least minimize the RNG of sortie rewards, whether it be through a token system or something else. I've just been waiting ages for a special variant of the dera, and I was so excited to see it appear during the Tubemen of Regor event, which unfortunately ended on PC with us getting the Karak instead. I get the feeling that with the current system I'll end up getting everything but my precious Dera.

I would love for some way to eliminate, or at least minimize the RNG of sortie rewards, whether it be through a token system or something else. I've just been waiting ages for a special variant of the dera, and I was so excited to see it appear during the Tubemen of Regor event, which unfortunately ended on PC with us getting the Karak instead. I get the feeling that with the current system I'll end up getting everything but my precious Dera.

Ha, I just need the receiver now. I've gotten the other parts from the sorties. Everything else has been 25 R5s and Karak parts.

I'd be happy with just making some rewards only able to be acquired once per season. Something like:

1 Legendary Core.

1 of each weapon part.

Lenses, potatos, exilus and core packs can repeat forever.

I want to scratch things off the list xD

I'd be happy with just making some rewards only able to be acquired once per season. Something like:

1 Legendary Core.

1 of each weapon part.

Lenses, potatos, exilus and core packs can repeat forever.

I want to scratch things off the list xD

Yes, I'd be okay with that.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post

Em, NO, this is not the fix, the rewards should be random like this, but things like weapon parts shouldnt repeat, thats all.

Well we've been through 5 or 6 hotfixes since U18 released and there are no signs of that being fixed/changed. Seems like a simple enough fix and there was plenty of outcry to warrant the change.

Lens aren't even purchasable through the Market (right? I didn't miss them...) so there is no reason why they should be so rare and random.

1 Lens in about 7 days and that was the freebie.  The average veteran has 50+ weapons and ~18+ frames. 1 lens.  No one needs 100 lens but every player by now should have a couple of lens to enjoy equipping on their favored weapons/frames.

And another EDIT: I'm confident DE will refine the sortie system but I don't know when and to what end. Hence the suggestion of a beloved token system. Not everything in the game has to be RNG; we're so used to it that deviating from it is so foreign to us but I will always suggest token systems when applicable/logical.

Edited by Lanieu