Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunhow's Gift Lie(?)

Chushingura

Question

[Possible Spoiler] (or whatever the Bundle is open even if you didn't finish the "Second Dream")

So... I ran the Quest and got my "Broken War" one-hand sword. Which by the way is a nice weapon and with a Catalyst plugged in! Then my eyes saw the Hunhow Gift Bundle which is really worthless...

Let me Explain.

I farmed Stalker and dropped the so called "War" Blueprint. But there is a small problem because to build it I must consume my Broken War. So I decide to buy the Hunhow's Gift Bundle to have "Broken War" AND "War" (2-Hand Sword). That was my only reason... 

But ...To my surprise the War in Bundle (the Bundle describes it as an item!) is JUST A BLUEPRINT!

WHAT?

WHY THE DESCRIPTION DOESN'T EXPLAIN THIS? I wouldn't buy the bundle if I knew it was a blueprint! I mean whats the meaning of this?

*I haven't find any other way to acquire "Broken War" except Second Dream Quest. Why then should I consume it to build 2-hand "War"

What is this S#&$ -_- 

Edited by Chushingura

10 answers to this question

I don't think it should give you War BP, because I bought the bundle and then receive the built War with it's own Catalyst...

Try and re-check your inventory if you're confidant that the bundle gave War BP then you should send a support ticket .-.