Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want For Christmas?

TheErebus.

If only you knew how pointless your "immortality" would be. Why would you want to trap yourself in a cage for that long?

That's a good wish, actually. Immortal person can do just anything, so it opens up a big lot of ways to have fun. You also have enough time to learn all the secrets of our universe and create ways to change the very physics of it, or travel to the other worlds (if they exist at all), or create new ones. One can never get bored from being immortal, stop that myth already. The only problem is if you get trapped within a star or something like that - you can't get out from there, and no one have means to get you out.

A lot depends on nuances, though. Will your body suffer any damage and regenerate? Will you die and be reborn? Maybe you just don't age, but still can be killed? Or have a special weakness?

Oh, my, what a mindflow here.

If only you knew how pointless your "immortality" would be. Why would you want to trap yourself in a cage for that long?

What?

Nah, immortality is great!

You will never age, you will never die of any natural causes.

The only kinda bad part is you gotta watch your loved ones die every century or so. But I'm not very social, so I probably won't find too many loved ones.

I'm okay with all of that.