The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] How Many Schools Can You Have At This Time?

Ambiroa

Question

Completing SD gave me a Vazarin lens, that I installed on a weapon, because at that time the wiki was still blank. Did a sortie, gave me a Naramon lens. Did another sortie, gave me an Unairu lens. Not sure, but I think I can consider myself lucky.

The second and third are not installed yet, now with much more info available, I am still studying on which frame I want to fuse it. But here are the things that are unclear to me:

- when I fuse my second lens, it will unlock the secondary school; is there a tertiary at the moment, or will it make my third lens redundant?

- when I fuse it on a frame, and go into mission with my Vazarin weapon, will I collect for both schools when I kill with the frame and/or weapon respectively? Or can you only collect for one school at the time, so I should either pick non-lensed frame, or a non-lensed weapon?

7 answers to this question

You could theoretically have 4 different lens on you in a mission, warframe, primary, secondary, and melee, and earn focus for all 4 schools in a single mission.

If you kill with warframe power, all the focus goes to the lens on the warframe.

If you kill with a weapon, 50% goes to that weapon and 50% goes to the warframe. 

I have 2 schools I'm working on and I can earn points to both in a single mission.