Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] [Fanfiction] Eyes

Kalenath

It should be said, I am actually rather surprised at the direction you ended up going in. I was under the impression that the official lore dictated that the Warframes were but machines, and 'we' are the Operators. I will admit though, much of what you have written at least directly implies otherwise when not outright disagreeing.

Regardless, I wait in anticipation for more :)

Are there any scientists directly involved in the horror project still alive with the Orokin Remnant in Avalon? I hope there are. And tell Nikkis who they are.

If they have families there, project on their minds what these scientists did, without cuts, so they be judged by their cherished ones before being sent to the fires...

Not a million painful deaths will forgive them.

It should be said, I am actually rather surprised at the direction you ended up going in. I was under the impression that the official lore dictated that the Warframes were but machines, and 'we' are the Operators. I will admit though, much of what you have written at least directly implies otherwise when not outright disagreeing.

Regardless, I wait in anticipation for more :)

I never said Tenno were not machines, biological ones, but machines. The motive force inside is what makes a Tenno what they are in my stories. They are not human although some of them can pass for such.

Going to be... interesting if they start debating what is and what is not a machine or 'alive'.

Edited by Kalenath

Is it bad that i'm always reminded of Deus Ex everytime a chapter of Kalenath's fanfictions is released? Cause it certainly is what i am thinking of right now.

I'll have to admit, soap operas aren't much of my type of fiction genre but this is pretty good so far.

Are there any scientists directly involved in the horror project still alive with the Orokin Remnant in Avalon? I hope there are. And tell Nikkis who they are.

This. Any indications on their current status or did they just go full-on MIA here?

Is it bad that i'm always reminded of Deus Ex everytime a chapter of Kalenath's fanfictions is released? Cause it certainly is what i am thinking of right now.

I'll have to admit, soap operas aren't much of my type of fiction genre but this is pretty good so far.

This. Any indications on their current status or did they just go full-on MIA here?

Let's just say that while many Tenno disliked the Orokin, the Lotus had clear reason to HATE some of them. Most of those just vanished. No word. No noise. No mess. Just gone. (And no, not dead. Not for a long, LONG time.)

None of the Tenno talking to the Lotus will say she didn't have the right. Eliza cheered her on when she found out. Then again, Eliza had seen Orokin justice firsthand herself. None are on Avalon. None would have survived Eliza's wrath, let alone Lotus'.

Justice amongst the Orokin went to whoever had the most money. UNTIL they angered the Lotus. She was careful. She was patient. She was meticulous. She was utterly pragmatic.

And she IS ruthless.

Edited by Kalenath

• 2 weeks later...