The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does De Want Us To Level Each Focus School Slowly?

ApplySci

Question

Once i noticed the 75k limit a day for gaining focus points, i realized installing lenses on all different frames and weapons leads to a little work in all schools at once. Yeah, i could trade all for the same school, but with 75k a day i would finish the school and then want to break all the installed lenses on my fav frames and go with an all new school to max. 

unfortunately, this is so wasteful, that i will just lens all different melee weapons and do stealth loki runs. my only prob there is my weapons will always spiting affinity (form the 75k dialy) with loki, so i STILL be leveling schools slowly, and not getting a single school to focus on. 

I dont know, this all has just been kinda bothering me. i wish DE would allow us to swap lenses once installed with newer schools, and only "break a lens" if you remove it without a replacement lens. that would sitll drive plat sales for greaters and make all the regulars happy. heres to hoping. 

6 answers to this question

Yes, it's a system intended to be taken in stride, not zerged and forgotten.

i understand that but this way leaves no wiggle room to play around with what frames you want to level what schools unless you want to break a lot of lenses. thats the part i just dont agree with.