Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity And Today's Tactical Alert

Kalvorax

The amount of affinity I was getting today was VERY nice.....those are the levels (per enemy it was over 1k....without stealth) are what it should be for HIGH LEVEL planets.......its ridiculous that we can kill level 30+ enemies and only get a mere 86 affinity (which is equal to the level 1 mobs on say, mercury)

PLEASE PLEASE say there are plans to rework the affinity system so that it is worthwhile to be doing high level stuff.....aka like today's tactical alert against sthe grineer for the gold potato

NKTManh.png

the XP in this Tactical Alert is not a good example of a good Affinity Scaling trend.

having a more worthwhile trend where Enemies actually go up in XP value in some relevant percentage, yes - but not this much. this much just trivializes much of the game completely.

but... that is what people are often looking for, trivializing everything and then getting frustrated later that Digital Extremes let them do that and now they're bored.

after i wrote this, i realized we were also under a x2 affinity weekend (i keep forgetting lol) but that still doesnt change the fact that there is little reason to be doing high level content (affinity and focus wise) without a true rewarding feeling....yes i know there are the stealth kill affinity bonus, but it doesnt help the fact it is currently buged with their latest hotfix change in trying to stop stealth kills in the sorties.....just to screw it up and make the change affect ALL sabs and exterminates.