Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tardis?

Torsa

Hello fellow Teno.

So has anyone noticed the fact that our Liset is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

If you havent noticed take a look at the size of us coming out of the deployment rotator on the bottom of the Liset then take a look at your size as you wonder around inside your Liset the inside of the Liset is massive compared to the tiny ship we land in.

D.E mabie you should be giving us a bigger ship than the one we have now one that stays in orbit then we use a dropship to get to the serface.

Hell mabie even a warship (as much as other people might not think so) I would love to have another game mode where we fly those and battle the Grineer and Corpus warships.

But ether way something has to be done because some how I doubt the Orokin had an encounter with the Time Lords and got hold of their tech.

Hello fellow Teno.

So has anyone noticed the fact that our Liset is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

If you havent noticed take a look at the size of us coming out of the deployment rotator on the bottom of the Liset then take a look at your size as you wonder around inside your Liset the inside of the Liset is massive compared to the tiny ship we land in.

D.E mabie you should be giving us a bigger ship than the one we have now one that stays in orbit then we use a dropship to get to the serface.

Hell mabie even a warship (as much as other people might not think so) I would love to have another game mode where we fly those and battle the Grineer and Corpus warships.

But ether way something has to be done because some how I doubt the Orokin had an encounter with the Time Lords and got hold of their tech.

The one we see on loading screens and droping us off is a landing craft, our actual ship is another one :P

But I do want a TARDIS :(

The one we see on loading screens and droping us off is a landing craft, our actual ship is another one :P

Is it?? There is no indication to that fact. Some of Ordis's dialog even suggests that the ships are one in the same.

Even just the landing ship we're in that CONNECTS to the lower part- the orbiter- is larger on the inside than the outside. Look at your liset in the relay and see how it's barely any bigger than 3 lengths of your body... Not to mention maybe 1-5 lengths tall. ALSO not to mention that a liset interior looks exactly the same as mantis or scimitar's.

1449592934-qfdsqfdsfdqsqdsf.jpg

Still think it's bigger inside...?

That's just a concept art but still.

OP said liset... not the orbiter...

Bigger on the inside?

You do know that from the ramp downwards it's the Orbiter compartment and not the Liset, right?

Indeed- compare the liset in relay to the liset on the inside though. It's clearly bigger on the inside- DE has even made mentions to this, and iirc said it's done by "void technology".

I'm just saying the OP doesn't seem to understand the concept of "landing craft".

But still the liset is way bigger than it seems.

I full well understand the concept of a landing craft but due to the lack of information my initial post was valid.