Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Mission Is Not Suitable For 3Rd Sortie.

--Q--WaffleZ

I think it too easy for the 3rd tier sortie if you have Loki.  Loki can get pass through easily without killing anything.

Hacking is not much trouble either.  If you farm Ivara repeatedly, the hacking puzzle is a piece of cake.

Survival and excavation mission is more suitable in my opinion.

I think it too easy for the 3rd tier sortie if you have Loki.  Loki can get pass through easily without killing anything.

Hacking is not much trouble either.  If you farm Ivara repeatedly, the hacking puzzle is a piece of cake.

Survival and excavation mission is more suitable in my opinion.

I think this shows how the community is variegated and each players has different skills and perceptions: I think 2 days ago a guy asked for Spy missions to be removed from sorties because he can't really pass them!

I think this shows how the community is variegated and each players has different skills and perceptions: I think 2 days ago a guy asked for Spy missions to be removed from sorties because he can't really pass them!

Yeah near the first sorties some people complained spy was in there at all. As for me, I can get through without a single alarm.

The thing is a properly modded Loki trivializes most content.

Need to get through vaults, decoy & Switch Teleport, Need to defend something, Irradiating Disarm. Rescue mission Disarm and switch teleport augment. Kill everything, cloak and 1 hit kill everything with stealth finishers or just shoot them in the face while they have no idea where you are.  I am still not sure if he is the best balanced frame or just OP.

No. It is fine. What isn't fine is 20 minute survivals, 15 minute Defenses and 12 Excavations (How many interceptions?)

Sortie: 'A sudden forward rush by defenders.'  

Sortie implies quick.  The game modes are too long and too boring. Not fun, challenging in only their ARTIFICIAL difficulty.  Nothing new.  The same old bullet shield crud they throw at us to simulate new difficulty.

Edited by Lanieu

^^^^^^^^^

what previous guy said 

Today was 15 waves of snoozefest called defense, followed by 20 minutos of survival snoozefest, you want to add to that a 500 enemies exterminate or what? 

I also vaguely remember something about Sorties designed in a way, that no Sortie mission will repeat itself, until entire pool has rotated, yet we had defense for like 2 days in a row. 

I've also yet to see a single cap either. 

To my mind, there must be any mission type in Sorties...

- Let's say as example that you wish to remove every easy mission type for the Sorties mission table => Remove them all, they aren't nearly hard to do because mobs are just bullet sponges and with proper frames/teams you will do them, the only problem is the time spend to do the missions (Approx 1h if you have a defense + survival in the Sortie).

- Now let's remove the "easy modes", this includes rushable mods like Deception, Spy, Exterminate, Crossfire as example. At the end you will only have Mobile defense / Endless mods. And do you feel like you'd like to spend mooooore time killing bullet sponges in endlesses mods ? I personnaly don't...

Now, to be in the right middle, we should have every kind of mission, but a bit changed (not by only inecreaing enemy level to 80-100) by having more nightmare-like bonuses on the enemy/maluses on the players. (As example, in one exterminate the enemmies hit in poison, are immune to spells, and the player have energy divided per 2)

Add to this the possibility to fight G3 / Harvester (depends on which faction you'll fight) and you will get a high level missions.

BTW, i don't say my idea's the best, but it would still be better than fighting Hordes of lvl90 ennemies with a sniper only while 20Mins (Nova => you're done)