The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime - Is There A Syandana That Actually Suits You?

Nira

Question

Not sure if this is in the right section, but what the heck.

Does anyone have an example of a syandana that works with Trin Prime? With all her flowy dangly bits already present, I've yet to see one that really works. Maybe the Udyat, but even then the ribbon does some weird clippy stuff with her... lobster skirt? Do we still call it that?

17 answers to this question

The Telos Syandana goes well. I made my Trinity Prime mostly white with red gold accents. Made the Telos energy color white and she looks like a WWII Nurse, and as you slice enemies up the syandana starts getting bloody.

I also combined it with a mostly white Mios with red on the blade edge. Makes it look like she's a Nurse with a bloodied bone saw.

Edit: It looks a bit bright, but that's how white usually seems to me in the Arsenal. Looks good out in combat.
hlVCM9P.jpg

Edited by Maicael

Thanks for the quick feedback all.

I use Asita Rakta Syandana with her, with the blades of it colored gold. Fits right in-between her back shoulder blades.

I think that's the key, finding something that fits in what little space is provided :P A lot of the others just look too "crowded" I think.

I would try Pyra/Misa Prime if I had them :D

BBKsGAN.png

Eeh not a fan of the Ghostbuster backpack look - but I appreciate the suggestion!

The Telos Syandana goes well. I made my Trinity Prime mostly white with red gold accents. Made the Telos energy color white and she looks like a WWII Nurse, and as you slice enemies up the syandana starts getting bloody.

I also combined it with a mostly white Mios with red on the blade edge. Makes it look like she's a Nurse with a bloodied bone saw.

Haha, love this :D