The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa. Why She Became So Bad?

TAHUR_R6

Question

Actually mesa was one of my favorites warframes, but now after i don't play for months I decide to enter again to warframe expecting that all would be fine, but suddenly when i enter a t4 survival with mesa and I was trapped by the orokin I tried to use my ulti expecting it last like 2 minutes long or more (with all the energy) and then I noticed that my energy was falling down very quickly, first i get scared, then when i get to my ship to research what was going on, I see how many energy per second my ulti spend, and it was 35.6 energy per second!!!! I can't believe it.... my last sign in in warframe my mesa spend 3.6 energy per second, now in my build I have fleeting experience and streamline full, and it still tell me that it cost 35.6 energy per second. Please can someone tell me if this is a bug of mods in mesa,I will really appreciated if someone can contact the guy who make this fixes so he can do something with mesa thak you

8 answers to this question

My advice OP, Shelf Mesa unless you want to run a Damage absorbing build with her, But even then Trinity does it better and can Heal your team at the same time. Mesa Died off a few months back and is rarely seen or used (Seriously, she's less used than the post nerf ember)

to clarify as many users will spread misinformation:

yes, both Efficiency and Duration is relevant to Ability Costs.

however, don't listen to anyone that says Efficiency is useless and you need to have all of the Duration in the unvierse to use your Abilities. these users are lying through their teeth. both sides are effective and important. especially if you... plan on actually playing the game and will therefore be using more than one Ability.

and Peacemaker now has a shrinking 'aiming cone'. you will see it as a Ring shape on your screen. the more you shoot, the tighter it will become.

recasting the Ability will reset it.

for specific Mod Effects related to each Ability, see either the relevant Wiki Articles or the Abilities Menu in your Arsenal. the Arsenal may not show all relevant facets though.