Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengeful Revenant Stance Drop Rate

Shy0

anybody else think the drop rate for this stance is too low? the sentient mob that drops it spawns once per orokin moon level (the conculysts tend to be alone, the battalysts can come in pairs). i know it is a rare mod, but given the scarcity of the mob that gives it (compared to, say, scorpions that drop defiled snapdragon), should the drop rate be increased?

This level of rarity is nothing new. At least Conculysts spawn regularly.

Four Riders, Vermillion Storm, (Astral Twilight, Tempo Royal,) Gaia's Tragedy, Reaping Spiral... The list goes on.

Edited by Kthal

Four Riders, Vermillion Storm, (Astral Twilight, Tempo Royal,) Gaia's Tragedy, Reaping Spiral... The list goes on.

most of those were event mods, so they're guaranteed if you were playing then. i have 16 copies of reaping spiral.. you want one?

guess i'll wait till baro stocks vengeful revenant. not worth farming it since i've got all the moon mods already.

Four riders, I'll agree with. Gaia's tragedy isn't actually too bad, surprisingly. After all, if they drop a mod, they only have 4 options,rare cores*2, combustion beam, and gaias. I even managed to get a spare. Reaping spiral is easy and it drops off literally the most common corpus enemy, and humanoid power cell carriers. And then, vermillion has shown up at the void trader, and the other two are event/trader only.

Edited by Warriorrogue