Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Augmented 1St Skill

Neptlude

Okay so they are working on Equinox's augment skill..

From what I found her 1st skill lets her split off a specter clone of her last form using the last weapon she had on.

It would be nice if the last form can also hold on the last skills she has on active.

For example, Ye start of at day form casting provoke with maim. Casting metamorphosis splits off day but still using those last skill for the duration of the specter(no energy consumption for the specter's skill usage, since it will only last for the metamorphosis duration)

So basically, ye can have Night form and still get provoke buff and maim attack from yer specter. 

When the specter is casting Mend or Maim, when her time runs out either from duration finishes or getting kiled, it will auto trigger the release of mend and maim skill.

I dont think this is too over powered since if it works on how I think it does, specters will only last around 20 to 40 sec... `-`

Hope this get through...>_< Equi needs rework reallly bad...

Issue here is Mend, especially, and Maim have specific times where you would want to end thos effects. Normally that duration isn't as long as your power duration would make the Metamorphosis effect last. Supposing you'd be able to immediately detonate the clone by switching BACK to the original form, this would not be a problem.