Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skies Of Gold [Ooc]

Aegia-

Well...

Seems I'm alone on thinking of maul's bio then :|

Well might as well not join as it's difficult to think of one and none of my other OCs fit this rp...

Man I wanted to join this rp but seems like hard luck :|

Nah, man, it's all cool.

I would totally be glad to assist, just shoot me a PM if you want.

Keep the thread clean, y'know?

Well...here goes nothing, I hope this will be ok.

Name: Nixtla Dylmus (Can be changed.)

Race:Tenno

Warframe (If applicable):Nova (Prime if applicable, I didn't see any rules about primes. No problem in using normal nova though)

Loadout: Soma Prime,AkLex, Dragon Nikana.

AW Loadout: Itzal,Dual Decurion, Veritux.

Affiliation: Gilded Champions.

Appearance:I dunno how far I can stretch the appereance with hair colors, so i'll list two versions:

Black hair (dark blue if applicable), usually kept tidy in a ponytail with a bow, green eyes, slender buid, 5'7 feet tall.always wears different types of gold/silver earrings. Both her arm are covered by technocyte up to shoulder height.

Warframe Appearance (If applicable):

2a6memq_by_zap97-d9oqy8d.jpg

Original color scheme first used by G0DLIKE_99KINGZ

Personality: I could define it as explosive but you'd kill me XD.

Positive feats:

Friendly,Outgoing and a bit hyperactive with a hint of naive.

Negative feats:

Impatient, impulsive, stubborn.

Quirks:

She has a thing on Syandanas and explosives. But mainly syandanas. She sectretly holds a collection and each time she sees a new one she goes crazy about it.

Bio and History:

(If needed)Combat logs:

Mission undertaken: 283

AW Mission undertaken: 122

Mission failed:27

AW mission failed:24

Mission success:154

Additional stats (irrelevant to the rp but fun to list anyway)

Kills:///Classified///

Mastery Rank:///Classified///

Decorations:

-Blade Proficiency [Nikanas/Long swords] (can use melee weapons efficiently without harming teamates or herself.)

-Pistol Proficiency (can use pistols efficiently without shooting herself or harm allies)

-Rifle Proficiency (can use rifles efficiently without harming allies)

Exams/Training:

-Basic Tenno Training Exam: Promoted (85/100)

-Standard Tenno Training Exam: Promoted (74/100)

-Advanced Tenno Training Exam: Promoted (80/100)

-Hacking Exam: Promoted (60/100)

-Rifle Exam: Promoted (70/100)

-Pistol Exam: Promoted (80/100)

-Nikana Combat Exam: Promoted (100/100)

-Long Sword Combat Exam: Promoted (60/100)

-Sharpshooting Test: Failed (53/100)

-Seven Principles Test: Promoted (7/7)

Dubbed "The blue speed demon" by her teammates and "Nix" by her close friends, everyone knows not to mess with the explosive personality of this Nova user when it comes to two things: Sentients and Syandanas.

Even though her impulsive behavior can make things worse sometimes, her actions always proved to be on point even under a great deal of stress and under the most dire of situations. Jumping from front line attacking to a support role with her extreme mobility, she is all over the place ready to help allies or kick sentients back to the Tau system. The only moment things slow down is when something explodes immediately after.

Back at base she is always seen taking long walks around the place and have a talk with the various inhabitants of Capitus III, her secret-not so secret hunt for new syandanas of all types for her collection keeps her curious to meet new faces and possessor of a friendly reputation among Tenno and Orokin alike.

Edit: Sorry for any mispelling errors, I am not a native english speaker.

For having English as your second language, you're quite proficient in it. Nova Prime is perfectly fien if you wish, as well as your choice of hair.

I don't see any problems with it, so you're accepted!

For having English as your second language, you're quite proficient in it. Nova Prime is perfectly fien if you wish, as well as your choice of hair.

I don't see any problems with it, so you're accepted!

I am flattered by your complimet, and thank you kindly for accepting.

The "issue" on nova prime is because at the time of the old war I do think primes were a bit more common, due to the fact that orokin were still producing them, but that's beside the point. I'll intoduce her to the group later during the day.

Name: Lastian The Everlasting

Race: Orokin

Warframe: N/A

Loadout: Lex Prime, Tekko

Appearance: Art By Deviantart Artist Liger_Inuzuka

warframe___zephyr_prime_concept_by_liger

Personality:Secretive, Cryptic, Loyal, Manipulator.

Bio and History:  The so-called "Everlasting" never was part of the Orokin Elite until recently, infact, Lastian was a Dax, one of the many faceless meatshields of the Empire, his life was Duty and Honor up until they managed to "win" an engagement on Uranus, the fight was costly for the Daxs, entire battalions slaughtered to liberate one of the Bio-Labs present on his Oceans.

Being one of the last military high-ranks on the planet Lastian was bringed to Capitus III, there he managed to "Cover Up" the reports of the engagement, forge the right papers and remain on the Station, masked as "The Everlasting", one of the less-important members of the Orokin Elite.

(I know it's short, but with all the little lore bits that we have on Daxs and the Orokin i simply can't make something longer for now, i would probably expand him more as im altready liking him as a character)

Apologies for not getting back to you quicker, but I don't see anything wrong, Lastian is accepted!

Post soon, fellow STALKER Tenno, stay tuned.

Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

Apologies for not getting back to you quicker, but I don't see anything wrong, Lastian is accepted!

Post soon, fellow STALKER Tenno, stay tuned.

Lol.

You altready accepted me, 2 times, it's just that i had to work on other Rps and help with some house-works that i am doing.

Gonna post SOON Tm when i have time.

Edited by vodkacrepper

[post edited]

Well the situation has been sorted now but my chances of getting into this rp is pretty much...

Never....

But hey, at least I'm in like 5 other rps and not being in 1 isn't going to kill me.

Edit: well surprisingly page 6 and 7 were deleted by moderators due to the arguement that occurred but i guess it's for the best anyway as the toxicity in those 2 pages where made. But never the less it's over so I guess I'll be off to do some other ****.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...