The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler, But Not Really] What To Do With Lenses For Schools You're Not Part Of

SasoDuck

Question

I'm only Madurai right now but the last three days I've received three lenses for different schools that aren't Madurai. What's the best thing to do with them? Trade them for Madurai lenses I can actually use? Should I save them for later on down the road when I do branch out to other schools? Will they give me neutral focus that I can use on Madurai even though they're from schools other than Madurai?

I have one each Naramon, Vazurin, and Zenurik.

Edited by SasoDuck

7 answers to this question

How is it spoiling anything? Does it give away any info about what I'm talking about? To someone who hasn't played Second Dream, the word "lens" is utterly useless to them. Nothing in my post would make any sense to someone who hasn't played Second Dream, let alone spoil any of it.

Will they give me neutral focus that I can use on Madurai even though they're from schools other than Madurai?

AFAIK, the earned focus will not be "neutral". Let's use the name Naramon. Using a Naramon lens will earn you Naramon focus, and once you have 50k Naramon focus you can join Naramon school

AFAIK, the earned focus will not be "neutral". Let's use the name Naramon. Using a Naramon lens will earn you Naramon focus, and once you have 50k Naramon focus you can join Naramon school

So I don't use my focus earned from Madurai to unlock Naramon, I have to equip a Naramon lens and use that to earn 50k to unlock Naramon?