The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime Anyone Know How Strong This Thing Is?

Dwaigo

Warframe China is so bad at developing gear. This is my first time seeking the Nikana Prime in-game, and I can thoroughly conclude that Chinese Tenno construct their weapons out of plastic.

First Excalibur Umbra's scarf looks like a texture applied in GIMP, now the Nikana looks like a child's play thing. Hopefully DE are working their magic on it, hence why it's taking so long.

Warframe China is so bad at developing gear. This is my first time seeking the Nikana Prime in-game, and I can thoroughly conclude that Chinese Tenno construct their weapons out of plastic.

First Excalibur Umbra's scarf looks like a texture applied in GIMP, now the Nikana looks like a child's play thing. Hopefully DE are working their magic on it, hence why it's taking so long.

They don't develop anything. DE makes all the assets, ChangYou only advertises and publishes.

Perhaps these screenshots were made with low graphics settings.

They don't develop anything. DE makes all the assets, ChangYou only advertises and publishes.

Still in some ways I see difference in design things made for China, beauty is cultural thing you know, and I assume that DE, being smart crew they are, know this.

For me designs like chroma or wukong are not ...most appealing things ever.