The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

... Sounds like a warframe being initialized.

Perhaps a Sentient based Warframe. "Void Link severed" is probably Sentient stealing warframe "The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses."

Either that, or an Orokin defensive mechanism/warframe activating upon the destruction of Void. Oh hey, star chart hype.

i bet it's related with next event, and i think it's related with sentients, maybe orokin trying to track sentients or the sentients themselves trying to reach for natah as that burned lotus told us "they" will come

Edited by 6KIRA9

I got it too, with the Void linki severed I think this is the Sentients are beginning to Break the void down, so the link to the void is beginning to become unstable. Im assuming the Liset must have some kind of tech that allows it to travel through the void to traverse space easier and this link being severed is impacting the lisets navi-comp.

It seems like ship logs or something...

Bawdoink        soborod

Rsawm dawrehagm karar dehtehkted  awragan ankown   saspakowm     trakang    sagnal
                                          (detected)                  (unknown) (suspicious) (tracking)  (signal)

rehamatehtang dehjolar kawmehksham awn mawbehl karar bow an standbaye   pawr  sehownk chehk  and synk
                                                                                                          (standby) (power) (second) (check)   

mawsuhm kawmbehnsasuhm kawmplehteh
                                                 (completed)

sehlehnayek lehnsamg lawkehd

sawmatak kawntrol ehstablashehd 
                 (control)  (established)

margyhas amplamtasam antakt
                                      (intact)

ehbm statas   mawmymal
           (status) (nominal)

owr   platfawrm  awaetang   synk
(our) (platform) (awaiting)

anatehlashang synaptak awbehly gwd naglt sawt anjal
(initialising)

Without really high resolution screenshot I can't be 100% sure I wrote correctly the vowels/accents (ee (y) ih eh a aw uh o oo (w) ae aye ow) which are very tiny.
Edited by crazyN00b

there is one thing that worries me... Both Grinnier and Corpus rely heavily on technology [new technology]

what will happen once Sentients come in banging arround?

best thing is. Vor... Dude full of technology started speaking weird things about void, what if Sentients are speaking through him?

there is one thing that worries me... Both Grinnier and Corpus rely heavily on technology [new technology]

what will happen once Sentients come in banging arround?

best thing is. Vor... Dude full of technology started speaking weird things about void, what if Sentients are speaking through him?

unlikely that vor is being use by the sentients his defiantly under orokin control, what i think this is, is a fragment of natah getting info on us for when she awaken the other sentients

this ominous loading screen happen two times for me and in the first time was in eris then the stalker showed up and he disapeared right before i could finish him i did not kill him he just vanished second time in the void stalker showed up same day two times in a row he mange to kick my &#! on a t3 mb  and then he left so i dunno but maybe maybe

its has something to do with the stalekr he aggroed and came at me twice in the same day how is that possible

Oh S#&$, I KNEW that scanning that Oculyst and letting it scan me was a bad idea. BAD IDEA.

You let this happen to you, Tenno. We let this happen to US.

Now the Sentients are infiltrating our systems.

... Ordis, where's my bloody tinfoil hat when I need one?

Edited by MartianJellyfish