Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - Week 8 - Market Edition!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Loki prime chassis please.

I can give you a spare one I have laying around, IGN same as here, hit me up if you still need it!

Anyway, I would like a boltor prime receiver, I dont like buying prime parts from players and RNGesus hasnt smiled upon me with the receiver yet.

Does this apply to console? If so, the What Stalker? pack in the market please. 

LOL, RNGesus must not be nice to you that you want the Stalker Bundle xD

I tried but RNG was good to me and I got the parts quickly enough!

Well good for you! Right now the only part I have is her BP...

The imperial rage drake mount in neverwinter(cost around $80 worth of currencyXD) had to set, if it extends to Xbox a ash prime no would be amazing:)

Does this apply to console? If so, the What Stalker? pack in the market please.

Hey guys, I'd love to extend it to console, but the game just doesn't allow to trade or gift between platforms :(

i feel like asking for things like hunhow's gift or ivara's bundle pack are a bit much... especially consider these are free gifts... =/

but whatevs

i guess id take either one of those if i won, or the rest of the dual kamas prime parts i need or the vectis prime receiver or the kavasa prime band

regardless, this is mad generous OP

GL 2 everyone

EDIT - scratch whatever i said above, if i win i would most want the loki knave bundle with the new armor [i must sound like a kid asking for a christmas/birthday present =P]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK