The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken-War Bp

Mathematicus

Question

9 answers to this question

Well, we get it from the quest as well, but the Broken-War BP also drops from the Stalker. BUT to get Broken-War through the BP after the quest, you need regular War.

EDIT: I guess it was implemented to give back Broken-War after so many were disappointed with regular War (main reason, so far as I've seen, is cuz War uses mainly Impact damage).

Edited by Mathematicus

I see. Cuz if it'll appear in sortie awards, it should be tradable (AFAIK, all Sortie awards are tradable). But I've never had anybody that confirmed it for sure.

Not all sortie rewards are tradable, so there are some exceptions; no idea on how Broken-War case will be treated though, as it's indeed a special weapon like Dera Vandal or Karak Wraith, but it's obtainable in the game unlike those 2 and it's tied to a specific enemy so it's different at the same time.

Not all sortie rewards are tradable, so there are some exceptions; no idea on how Broken-War case will be treated though, as it's indeed a special weapon like Dera Vandal or Karak Wraith, but it's obtainable in the game unlike those 2 and it's tied to a specific enemy so it's different at the same time.

Ok, I didn't know there'd be exceptions.

I guess that make sense. But is it confirmed (un)tradable? Have you checked to see if it'll show up during trading? Yes, your post is very logical, but I still don't know for sure, which is why I'm asking. Not against you or anything, I just want to know for sure for sure.

Edited by Mathematicus

Ok, I didn't know there'd be exceptions.

I guess that make sense. But is it confirmed (un)tradable? Have you checked to see if it'll show up during trading? Yes, your post is very logical, but I still don't know for sure, which is why I'm asking. Not against you or anything, I just want to know for sure for sure.

It's absolutely not confirmed, we'll have to find out as soon as Broken War is actually added to sortie rewards!

I can't tell how it is now as I crafted it and I don't have a spare BP.

Edited by siralextraffo

I doubt it will be tradeable, mostly because it is dropped by stalker, and if it were, we'd have heard about someone trading it by now.  And even if the entire warframe playerbase have been unlucky enough to not have it drop, there is still the fact thats its a normal weapon in as much as it not being Primed/Vandal'd/Prisma'd/whatever'd.  

It could very well be a special case, just guessing here, also if it turns out to be tradeable and dropped by Stalker and a reward from Sorties in 'season' then I predict a clamouring of 'Make Dread/Hate/Despair tradeable too!!!'

So there's that, personally I'd love to trade off my 5 dread bps.