Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Who Capped Their Focus Everyday Since U18

Arkstorm

So... ever since U18 came and Focus got 75K limit in a day, I did some Math on how much Focus you have until now if you got 75K per day since Dec. 3.

Turns out that up to this date (Dec. 15, 2015) overall Focus points would be 975,000 (or more).

Now the question. On what skill did you spend on your Focus?

I got Zenurik (And never missed a day since U18) and this is my skills and ranks unlocked so far:

Way (Pool/Capacity) = 13

1. Void Pulse = Rank 2

2. Energy Overflow = Rank 3 (Max)

3. Energy Surge = Unranked

4. Void Pulse Mastery = Rank 1

5. Umbra Lance = Unranked

Unairu

Chosen focus from the quest. Spent nothing on it.

Madurai

Pool increase

Phoenix Gaze Mastery 0

Chimera Breath 1

Vazarin

Pool increase

New Moon 0

Retaliation 0

Disciplined Approach 0

Zenurik

Pool increase

Energy Overflow 1 (gonna be 2  later on today)

Energy Surge 0

Vazarin (healing/support)

Mending tides = 1
New moon = 1
Mastery = 2

Protection ward = 1

Strengthen Defences = 1

I see the attraction of polluted waters, but if you really concider it, it's better to place an extra point in new moon. Because of the proc's Polluted Waters give - Magnetic + Viral.  That status alone will kill the revived ally without shields or abilities and half their max hp, they will instantly drop without Guardians presence.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Starter on Madurai,

spend 50k on each damage source (slash/impact/puncture) aka, 150k plust 9k on slot.

Changed to Naramon

Unlocked 2 slots (aroun 20k)

Unlocked Shadow Step, and the prior one, total 125k

Unlocked Deadly intentns and upgraded it, 200k

So... ever since U18 came and Focus got 75K limit in a day, I did some Math on how much Focus you have until now if you got 75K per day since Dec. 3.

Turns out that up to this date (Dec. 15, 2015) overall Focus points would be 975,000 (or more).

Now the question. On what skill did you spend on your Focus?

I got Zenurik (And never missed a day since U18) and this is my skills and ranks unlocked so far:

Way (Pool/Capacity) = 13

1. Void Pulse = Rank 2

2. Energy Overflow = Rank 3 (Max)

3. Energy Surge = Unranked

4. Void Pulse Mastery = Rank 1

5. Umbra Lance = Unranked

ive put all my points into pull/ capacity so far

Is it worth?

Can we max out a whole tree or can we only max half or so? Like total after all the time necessary

Its up to you whether you want to stick with your Focus (and thus, unlock all skills and max out their rank). For me, I'm gonna devote all of my Focus points on Zenurik until I max all of its skills.

Zenurick is where its at, personally I feel it is one of the more useful schools, still seems off, passives should be passives no?  They only activate after you trigger your Void Pulse once.  But having pretty dang fast energy restore is quiet handy I must admit.

How do you guys do it?? I get 4k focus if I'm lucky in a typical 40 minute session. Yesterday I played Mag on the Corpus missions and capped out my focus just once.

This is terrible. Is there no hope if we choose the wrong frames?

Do you know you can earn 75K in Draco for 4 slow rounds? You need to be Excal though or other DPS frames (No booster BTW). Edited by Arkstorm

Do you know you can earn 75K in Draco for 4 slow rounds? You need to be Excal though or other DPS frames

a slightly slower but alternative is throw a lense on a weapon. Use Loki and run a mission, like deception, where enemies keep spawning. Get stealth melee kills and keep the 500% xp bonus.

Mending tide: R1

New Moon: R2

Protection Ward: unranked.

Mending shower: unranked

Going slow and steady.

Mending shower is needed to unlock Polluted waters anyway, so not a waste.

I got turned off by Polluted Waters when i saw the consequences of using it:

95% chance of inflicting the revived teammates with Viral And Magnetic with 2x the normal duration.

The next rank sends it down to 80% and 1.8x duration.

Its better to rank New Moon, it stacks. I tested it.

Here's mine:

d7e5740963.jpg

Kinda hard to see...currently it's:

Strategic Execution - maxed

Shadow Step - unlocked only

Deadly Intent - unlocked only

Mind Spike Mastery - unlocked only

I have a few more points in Madurai because for a second I wanted to switch to it, but I decided to stay with Naramon for now.

My main focus with Naramon is to get its passives, namely Strategic Execution thanks to its affinity buff. Only unlocked Shadowstep for now, since currently putting points into it isn't worth it. Will be adding maybe an extra point or two into Deadly Intent. Currently working on maxing Mind Spike Mastery to lower its initial cooldown so I can gain my passives asap. I'll eventually work towards Reveal Weakness, because I do enjoy finishers. Only going to unlock that, since Finishers are powerful as it is.

Edited by Cidolfus

Here's mine:

d7e5740963.jpg

Kinda hard to see...currently it's:

Strategic Execution - maxed

Shadow Step - unlocked only

Deadly Intent - unlocked only

Mind Spike Mastery - unlocked only

I have a few more points in Madurai because for a second I wanted to switch to it, but I decided to stay with Naramon for now.

My main focus with Naramon is to get its passives, namely Strategic Execution thanks to its affinity buff. Only unlocked Shadowstep for now, since currently putting points into it isn't worth it. Will be adding maybe an extra point or two into Deadly Intent. Currently working on maxing Mind Spike Mastery to lower its initial cooldown so I can gain my passives asap. I'll eventually work towards Reveal Weakness, because I do enjoy finishers. Only going to unlock that, since Finishers are powerful as it is.

That's cool bro! I really planned to go after Naramon after Zenurik cuz I heard that it specify on melee play-style. And BTW, how do you attach that picture?? :)

That's cool bro! I really planned to go after Naramon after Zenurik cuz I heard that it specify on melee play-style. And BTW, how do you attach that picture?? :)

just take a picture, upload it somewhere, then copy the link and paste it. Add %7Boption%7D before the pic and /IMG after the pick (in brackets).

I use a program called Puush that lets me take pictures and instantly upload them immediately. Pictures taken by Steam and uploaded to Steam don't work sadly.

Edited by Cidolfus

Do you know you can earn 75K in Draco for 4 slow rounds? You need to be Excal though or other DPS frames (No booster BTW).

Thanks so much for this tip. I've been trying to figure it out for a little while now, and it seems like most people just didn't know a good place to get focus. I'll try this out later.

Wasted many many days of affinity on 3 different paths. I wish I could have all that exp back b/c I had NO info what all these do; game just says here, pick a path and...sucks 2 b u if you pick wrong cus trees are not shown unless you unlock them. I guess there is wiki but that was not updated properly for days and still isn't all that accurate even still. W/e, I don't use paths anyways...the powers I have unlocked are a) super situational b) generally they are really really useless. End result is, I can go days before I even use these abilities at all cus there is just no need too + missions are over before the timer even comes up to use them. All in all, I feel paths don't really add anything that a consumable or OP weapon/frame can't do 1000x better.

Edited by fizbit

Thanks so much for this tip. I've been trying to figure it out for a little while now, and it seems like most people just didn't know a good place to get focus. I'll try this out later.

You're Welcome :)

Wasted many many days of affinity on 3 different paths. I wish I could have all that exp back b/c I had NO info what all these do; game just says here, pick a path and...sucks 2 b u if you pick wrong cus trees are not shown unless you unlock them. I guess there is wiki but that was not updated properly for days and still isn't all that accurate even still. W/e, I don't use paths anyways...the powers I have unlocked are a) super situational b) generally they are really really useless. End result is, I can go days before I even use these abilities at all cus there is just no need too + missions are over before the timer even comes up to use them. All in all, I feel paths don't really add anything that a consumable or OP weapon/frame can't do 1000x better.

What Focus do you have anyway? And also, these are end game mechanics (Which is totally optional whether you wanna try it or not) but still, they can be really useful in situations you least expect :)