Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Rp, Ic, AMA] Ask Us (Almost) Anything! (Choose your own special guest!) New guest: Bird

Denny2669

Hello, and welcome, to another interview with the tenno! Come join us forever in a mindless cluster of pointless ques... what the... Hun! Did you write this script?!...

(Inspired by https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/283281-ic-might-be-18-ask-excalibur-nekros-valkyr-and-nyx-guestcoming-soon%E2%84%A2/ )

Icarus

Spoiler

Warframe: Golden Excalibur with proto-armour and alot of prime accestories.

Bio: Icarus is an interesting tenno with a love for Orokin technology. He is a member of the Voidwalkers, bearing the rank of head scavenger. His character is mostly calm and normal even in battle, and is easily impressed. His fighting style is a mix between defense and offense, but he has a very different style when dueling, trying to be as random and unexpected as possible to confuse his opponent. Icarus weapons of choice are the powerfull Tigris Prime, the fast and stealthy Balistica Prime, and the bone crushing Fragor Prime. Due to 60% of his time spent scavenging the void, he gained acces to Orokin weaponry not even discovered by anyone else yet. On his shoulder he almost always has his trusty prototype sentinel called Ellie. He also likes to disobey his boss orders to do more scavenging in the void.

Likes: Orokin tech, synthetic life (robots, cephalons...), ships, watching duels, using Ellie in battle.

Dislikes: having things taken from him, people not listening to him, talking to his boss.

Syndicate: none

Color: Gold

Cephalon Ellie

Spoiler

Appearance: A mix between a spider and a scorpion without the sting on the tail, she's a little bigger than a hand.

Bio: A real gem of orokin technology, Ellie is a prototype sentinel containing a cephalon, capable of many supportive and defensive abilities. Her real name is E11-IE, but she prefers Ellie because it's shorter and easier to say. Ellies mood can shift drastically from time to time, giving her an unstable personality. But most of the time shes a friendly and glad to be of use. One of her most unique abilities is to "latch" onto certain weapons, items and other things to improve their properties and capabilities. Her other abilities and gadgets include a tesla coil, a blowtorch, an energy shield, curving into a ball, latching on things with her sharp legs, remote hacking, extreme armour when latched on. Ellies exoskeleton has a nearly indestructible armour when in protect mode, in this mode she latches on a part of the item she wants to protect and turns into a impenetrable shell. But when it comes to offense, most of her actions are improvised, as she is not designed to attack, but to protect and support. She also drains alot of energy from her user to keep her supportive systems online. Her current owner/opperator is Icarus, who mostly carries her on his shoulder.

Likes: meeting other cephalons, helping others, conversations, exchanging data.

Dislikes: problems, being low on energy, being alone, being ignored or overlooked, being dirty.

Color: Purple

Scar

Spoiler

Bio: Scar, or Scar-face as hes mostly know, is the leader of the Voidwalker clan, which goal is to do everything for Orokin tech, especially if it was not discovered before. He is mostly very serious with a bad temper, and he does not like to play around. His fighting style is more like and aggressive battle assassin than a sneaky one, but he will go stealth if it's more beneficial to him. His name is know for his deep and large scar on his face, caused by a tiger-like creature. It is rumored that he changed his name to Scar after his incident. His position among the Voidwalkers is because of his great marketing skills, which is the clans main source of Orokin tech.

Likes: Orokin tech, marketing, vault hunting, Icarus actually folowing his orders, Wraith weapons.

Dislikes: Infested, other tenno not following his orders (especialy Icarus), cold temperatures.

Syndicate: He was in the Perrin Sequence.

Color: Red

Luv

Spoiler

Bio: Probably the nicest and sweetest Ember you could meet, Luv, as her name indicates, is a very glad and lovely person. She is not only very nice, but also funny and not at all shy. She spends alot of time on the internet, which has changed her personality a bit, making her joke much more and use internet humor (aka. memes). And if you think you have a chance by her, too bad, she already is the girlfriend of Icarus. She also has a Limbo brother called Polo, for who she cares too much some times. Her fighting style is... yolo.
She and Icarus also share a opinion which they stand for very much: The warframe a tenno wakes up in is the one he should wear forever, a warframe is more than just gear, it's part of who the wearer is, and it can sometimes "break" Luv when she meets tenno who disrespect that, especially when it's somebody she likes.
She is also part of the Voidwalker clan, and has the title of head engineer, since she's very good at hacking and engineering when it comes to Orokin Tech. When in public, she usually brings her small robot Kubrow called Emerald, which behaves just like a normal Kubrow pup. It was a gift from a Banshee called Seerena.

Likes: Kubrows, conversations, new things, the internet (or spacenet), fire.

Dislikes: Sand skates, thiefs, tenno who don't share her opinion.

Syndicate: none.

Color: Orange

Polo

Spoiler

Bio: Awakened in the deep jungles of earth, the Limbo by the name of Polo allways had a taste for adventuring and attention. After his awakening, he didn't realy know what to do with himself, before he was found by his sister that is. He didn't like how she overcared for him like a mother, the Lotus was already enough for him, so he changed his second name to Shaga, because it sounded funny he said. His sister also tried getting him into some clans, but he refused, saying he was more of a lone wolf type. He then set out into the world, looking for an adventure worthy of his interest, but he also wanted to be famous. In attempts of making a name for himself, he found himself on several news stations as undeleted camera footage showed him on some of his missions in his unusual and funny fighting style and commentary. He then decided to start his show called "On my way" where he does missions or explores undiscovered wildnesses with his Carrier streaming it live. The Limbo became famous between alot of tenno and currently has a large fan base of mostly other tenno. He also does alot of comersials and ocasionaly gets into other shows as well. His acting skills are unmatchable, which is why he's so popular in movies.

Syndicate: Almost all syndicates want him for his reputation, especialy Steel Meridian, but he only sometimes does jobs for them.

Color: Brown

Carver

Spoiler

Bio: One of the most skilled tenno alive, Carver dedicated almost all his life to the conclave. He isn't the best in the field, but when it comes to tenno vs tenno combat, he's practically unbeatable. When hes fighting another tenno, he doesn't even struggle, he know every move his opponent can do before he even gets the chance to do it. He rarely uses his frames abilities or guns, hand-to-hand combat is his mastery. Because of his conclave skills, he decided to keep order in the system by keeping an eye on his fellow tenno, instead of fighting anything non-tenno. His personality is quite normal, polite, calm, gentle. He can look very intimidating when he needs to, despite wearing a Vauban warframe. Besides fighting tenno, hes also an expert at talking with tenno, able to convince, intimidate or even seduce almost anyone. Also, unlike most lone wolves, he gladly allows friendship and even love into his life (he had many girlfriends) and treats women with respect.

Likes: a good and friendly duel, conclave, friendship, respect.

Dislikes: impoliteness, effrontery, disrespect, annoyance.

Syndicate: Conclave.

Color: Blue

Brandy (kicked)

Spoiler

Bio: Brandy, a Saryn with a strange interest in the infestation, is the head biologist of the Voidwalkers. Her personality is very sudden and fast, a but quite friendly and sometimes confident. She mostly likes to be alone, so she isn't that good at talking with other people, but she can use her charm to get what she wants. But her connection with the infestation is what makes he stand out... in one of her experiments she got infested, but she somehow managed to get a grip on it and became something more than just a regular Saryn. Although it didn't change her mentally, she gained great power with the infestation, including the ability to infest weapons and technology to get control over them. She is also capable of communicating with the infested, including infested weapons like the Phage gun or the Mios. Thankfully, she has full control over herself and any attempts of the infestation to take her over have failed so far. But at times she can't help but feel sorry for the infested. Also, she isn't contagious at all, so she can go wherever she wants... and she's realy good at brewing exotic kinds of drinks.

Dislikes: People going throught her data, fire, attention.

Syndicate: none.

Color: Green

Hun

Spoiler

Bio: It's hard to describe her... she's Mesa, that should already explain some of her personality. Her name, Hun, does in no way mean honey, not many people got away with saying that while she was in the same room. She's independent, strong, loud, chaotic, easily offended, energetic, and sarcastic. She gets alot of fame as the main assassin of the Voidwalkers, and she usually doesn't care who she kills as long as it's not a friend. Her western tongue is what makes he stand out from most Mesas. In battle, she is skilled in 1v1 combat, which is why she's an assassin. Nobody wants to be her target... She likes to hang out with people, even enemies against their will. It's fun for her, and she gets bored quickly. On her free time, when she isn't killing for fun, she can be found at bars with her friends.

Likes: Anything fun, attention, weapons, killing, a challenge.

Dislikes: Annoying people, serious people, stuff that dislikes everyone really.

Syndicate: Steel Meridian

Color: Silver

Alice

Spoiler

Bio: As a Mirage, her personality may be a little... crazy. Alice is nice and friendly, but her behaviour can change really fast, and so does what she thinks and says. From loving everyone around her to wanting to play with their livers, she rarely does anything physical related to her intentions. When in battle, it's hard to ignore how much she loves to fight. It's not like she likes to see others in pain, but she simply enjoys it in a wierd way. Something very characteristic for her is that she can... well, float. She always liked zero gravity, and one time when she was in an orokin tower, she spent too much time in a reversed waterfall,  which somehow gave her the ability to float without any effort. Now she rarely touches the ground, even when she's sleeping.

Dislikes: unknown...

Syndicate: unknown.

Color: Pink

Jet Kitty

Spoiler

Warframe: Light green Gersemi Valkyr

Personality: A confident Irish warrior with a love for competetion and jet engines.

Bio: Like most tenno, this Valkyr was awoken with her memories lost. But not only that, there wasn't even a name on her cryopod. She had completely nothing. But there's one thing she remembered, her skills with space craft. She managed to evade a Balor Formorian, which is practicaly impossible on archwing, not even mentioning a liset. Her talent was noticed, and she started liset/archwing racing. Her names originated when she heard someone call the Jat Kittag and "Jet Kitty" and she completely fell in love with the name. Unlike most Valkyrs, she doesn't mind being called cat-like, sometimes she even acts like a cat out of boredom. At this time she's one of the best liset and archwing racers the origin system has ever seen. She also has a large fanbase, so many tenno go into fangirl mode when they see her.

Dislikes: Kubrows.

Color: Lime

Bird (in progress...)

About the special guest: they way this is going to work is that anyone can say what kind of character they want to see, be it personality, warframe, race, etc. and I'll choose the character that fits your expectations the most. But they'll also need to choose who that character will replace, as we don't want too many characters here. If you're still confused, just ask.

[OOC] The characters may change a a bit as time goes by, because some of them were never even used before. If you want to see what they look like, go to my profile, I have pictures there. [OOC]

Let the questions begin!

Edited by Denny2669
New Guest!

Seerena: Well hello there Icarus nice to see you again.

Behind Seerena an Ivara stands shyly looking over Seerena's shoulder,

"Oh, hello there Seerena, nice to see you again. Please, take a seat."

"Oh, it's you, good to see you again." 

"Hi Seerena!" 

"Hello again. So, do you have any questions or did you just come to visit?" 

"Oh, hello there Seerena, nice to see you again. Please, take a seat."

"Oh, it's you, good to see you again." 

"Hi Seerena!" 

"Hello again. So, do you have any questions or did you just come to visit?" 

"Well mostly to just get out of Katrina's vicinity since she already got pissed with not showing me Diablo's horse mode 5 minutes earlier." Seerena replied as she sat down. "Comeon blossom also take a seat." She said waving to the empty one next to her.

"y-yes mistress." The ivara replied.

Jay: Oh hey, Polo, never seen another Limbo. People say we're useless. How can they even think about that? We're all awesome!

"Couldn't have said that better myself my gentle-manly friend!"

"Well mostly to just get out of Katrina's vicinity since she already got pissed with not showing me Diablo's horse mode 5 minutes earlier." Seerena replied as she sat down. "Comeon blossom also take a seat." She said waving to the empty one next to her.

"y-yes mistress." The ivara replied.

"Oh, another visitor! I don't believe we've met before, I'm E11-IE, but call me Ellie..."

"Calm down there Ellie, no need to suffocate the new tenno with your rambling"

"Oh, another visitor! I don't believe we've met before, I'm E11-IE, but call me Ellie..."

"Calm down there Ellie, no need to suffocate the new tenno with your rambling"

"umm h-hi..." The ivara replied. "i'm bl-blossom..."

Seerena nodded towards Blossom in the hope to encourage her to talk more.

"umm h-hi..." The ivara replied. "i'm bl-blossom..."

Seerena nodded towards Blossom in the hope to encourage her to talk more.

"Oh, another shy tenno, looks like we found you a friend Brandy!"

"W-whaaaaat? I'm not shy!" 

"Heh, of course you aren't" Polo then took of his hat, took out a rose and offered it to Blossom "No need to be shy, mylady" 

(Hun) "Look out, Casanova is going at it again!"

"Oh, another shy tenno, looks like we found you a friend Brandy!"

"W-whaaaaat? I'm not shy!"

"Heh, of course you aren't" Polo then took of his hat, took out a rose and offered it to Blossom "No need to be shy, mylady"

(Hun) "Look out, Casanova is going at it again!"

Blossom took the flower and put it in a bag she was carrying. In the bag there was a white and gold item visable. "umm th-thanks.''

Blossom took the flower and put it in a bag she was carrying. In the bag there was a white and gold item visable. "umm th-thanks.''

"Was that the first sign of a friend zone? (giggle)"

"Shush sis"

A lone Mesa walks in carrying a whiteboard and marker. She seemed... happy, carefree. She took the cap off the marker and started writing. "Hey guys! I'm Zero!"

"Hello and welcome" 

"Hi! My name is..." 

"I think they already know our names, Ellie..." 

Edited by Denny2669

Blossom giggled at Luv's comment.

"I like you you're Luv right?" Blossom asked.

Seerena smiled under her helmet happy with seeing Blossom loose up.

"Yep, that's me, nice to meet you Blossom"

"So, I don't want to be the one breaking this conversation here, but if nobody is going to ask questions, then this will soon derail into madness, just like that "other" show..."

"Oh, yeah, right... so, questions, anyone got any?"

"Yep, that's me, nice to meet you Blossom"

"So, I don't want to be the one breaking this conversation here, but if nobody is going to ask questions, then this will soon derail into madness, just like that "other" show..."

"Oh, yeah, right... so, questions, anyone got any?"

"Where's emerald then i want to check his systems with how long he has been inactive i just want to make sure he can't suddenly go rampaging."

Blossom said grabing the gold white item out of her bag.

"I have." A new voice sounded as a Knave loki uncloaked. "But first Seerena i want you to head back to our dojo Katrina has some questions for you."

Seerena nodded and stood up. "What you say Aaron. Cya all later." She said as she walked off."

"Now back to my question." Aaron said. "To who do you sell your wares to Scar?"

Edited by kyrozon

"Where's emerald then i want to check his systems with how long he has been inactive i just want to make sure he can't suddenly go rampaging."

Blossom said grabing the gold white item out of her bag.

"I have." A new voice sounded as a Knave loki uncloaked. "But first Seerena i want you to head back to our dojo Katrina has some questions for

you."

Seerena nodded and stood up. "What you say Aaron. Cya all later." She said as she walked off."

"Now back to my question." Aaron said. "To who do you sell your wares to Scar?"

"Bye Seerena, hello Aaron"

"I'll call him right away, EMERALD!"  after Luv called him he immediately came in running and stopped infront of her, wiggling his tail in excitement "Here he is, he shouldn't bite... much..." 

"Well, since we're in an alliance now, I guess I can tell you. I sell my wares to allies or people who are neutral to this war, like Darvo or Baro Ki'Tier... I also sell some of my wares to the Grineer and Corpus, but don't worry, I usually trick them into buying useless junk, or steal the goods back afterwards." 

"Bye Seerena, hello Aaron"

"I'll call him right away, EMERALD!"  after Luv called him he immediately came in running and stopped infront of her, wiggling his tail in excitement "Here he is, he shouldn't bite... much..." 

"Well, since we're in an alliance now, I guess I can tell you. I sell my wares to allies or people who are neutral to this war, like Darvo or Baro Ki'Tier... I also sell some of my wares to the Grineer and Corpus, but don't worry, I usually trick them into buying useless junk, or steal the goods back afterwards." 

Blossom kneeled down next to emerald and taped onto his back which then shoved open and projected his control system.

"A just as i expected some of these files do not match up with his current design." Blossom said as she wired the orokin device to Emerald. 

She quickly typed something into it "Aaand done now Emerald is completly upto date." She said as she unwired the orokin device and closed his back.

"Good you don't sell anything worth while to the Grineer and Corpus thats really all i wanted to know." Aaron said looking at Blossom. "Also on the topic of orokin tech we tracked down a new orokin war tower."

Blossom seemed much more alert when she heard this.

Blossom kneeled down next to emerald and taped onto his back which then shoved open and projected his control system.

"A just as i expected some of these files do not match up with his current design." Blossom said as she wired the orokin device to Emerald. 

She quickly typed something into it "Aaand done now Emerald is completly upto date." She said as she unwired the orokin device and closed his back.

"Good you don't sell anything worth while to the Grineer and Corpus thats really all i wanted to know." Aaron said looking at Blossom. "Also on the topic of orokin tech we tracked down a new orokin war tower."

Blossom seemed much more alert when she heard this.

"Woah woah woah, another one!? How many did you build in the old war!?"

"I have to agree with Luv, that's quite incredible!" 

"Care to share one of the towers with your fellow alliance members?" 

"So, um, how is Emerald going to be different now?" 

"Woah woah woah, another one!? How many did you build in the old war!?"

"I have to agree with Luv, that's quite incredible!" 

"Care to share one of the towers with your fellow alliance members?" 

"So, um, how is Emerald going to be different now?" 

"We have no idea how many there have been build." Blossom said. "there could be only 2 or maybe hunderd out there."

"Blossom is right we have no idea how many there are we just know that this tower we are tracking now is ice based instead of fire based." Aaron said.

"O i just fixed some things in his programing making him easier to costumize and giving him some extra functions like activating the build in scanner he has but his old program couldn't use."Blossom said.

"We have no idea how many there have been build." Blossom said. "there could be only 2 or maybe hunderd out there."

"Blossom is right we have no idea how many there are we just know that this tower we are tracking now is ice based instead of fire based." Aaron said.

"O i just fixed some things in his programing making him easier to costumize and giving him some extra functions like activating the build in scanner he has but his old program couldn't use."Blossom said.

"Ice!? Alrgiht, forget what I just said, you can keep that tower:"

[Hun] "Oh, poor little Scar is still scared of the cold?"

"You weren't consciously stuck in a cryopod for three weeks, so shut it!" 

"Great, now Emerald can replace your Helios" 

"Are you serious? I'm not going to take him into battle Icarus!" 

"Hey, just a suggestion" 

"Ice!? Alrgiht, forget what I just said, you can keep that tower:"

[Hun] "Oh, poor little Scar is still scared of the cold?"

"You weren't consciously stuck in a cryopod for three weeks, so shut it!" 

"Great, now Emerald can replace your Helios" 

"Are you serious? I'm not going to take him into battle Icarus!" 

"Hey, just a suggestion" 

"Three weeks? Dang." Blossom said.

Aaron only nodded.

"Well he is designed for scouting he has a cloak function and such." Blossom said.

"Three weeks? Dang." Blossom said.

Aaron only nodded.

"Well he is designed for scouting he has a cloak function and such." Blossom said.

"It could have been only two days if a certain someone didn't decide to disobey his leaders orders..." siad Scar looking at Icarus.

"Scouting? Well, that doesn't sound very dangerous, I'll think about taking him on some missions, maybe I'll go to earth where I usually test new gear on Grineer, what da ya think boy?" Emerald barked happily "I'll take that as a yes"

"It could have been only two days if a certain someone didn't decide to disobey his leaders orders..." siad Scar looking at Icarus.

"Scouting? Well, that doesn't sound very dangerous, I'll think about taking him on some missions, maybe I'll go to earth where I usually test new gear on Grineer, what da ya think boy?" Emerald barked happily "I'll take that as a y

Blossom kneeled down and petted Emerald. "Sure some gift Seerena gave you a Hunter-S4.2.8 rare model and great in function."

Aaron chuckled. "As you can see Blossom knows alot of orokin technologie specificly the wartowers.

"Indeed." Blossom replied. "I think Luv and Icarus already met my brothers the Nekros and Orokin warrior."