Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Rp, Ic, AMA] Ask Us (Almost) Anything! (Choose your own special guest!) New guest: Bird

Denny2669

In the meantime Icarus, Luv and Ellie got back to the studio and sat down at the couch they were at earlier "Alright, we're back, get rid of the specters"

Dax indicated with the horn some of the grinner marks on his body, looking at them kinda depressed

"Let's say that i didn't had a choice when that happened the first times, after the disown, i didn't had a lot of choice, fight or die, and i choosed to fight..."

"...for the right price, obviusly"

he looked up at the Mirage and cheerfully responded

"And your faceplate can make a funny halloween mask, but that doesn't mean that i want to rip it off"

"Oh, it's not that hard mister, i have limited space on my Orbiter, i was asking if you actually managed to find a still functioning Orokin ship, just to know if it was possible to reach one"

He finished his drink, watching the Saryn

"Oh, sorry, didn't saw you, give me your strongest drink, nothing it's too much"

Dax gived the glass to Brandy, waiting for the drink.

"Well, no offense, but I can't just let you go unpunished for what you did. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you, just almost." 

"Good point, but still, I'd like those eyeballs. Tenno eyeballs are the best, they shine perfectly in the moonlight." 

"It is possible, although they are quite rare..." 

"Oh, I'm sure you will regret this" Brandy replied as she went to the biolab, she soon returned with a purple glowing drink in her hand "Here you go, it will knock out a rhino for three days, and literally dissolves a bombards stomach. But if you survive, it has an incredible aftertaste." 

[Hun] "Um, what exactly is in that drink?"

"I'll tell you once he tasted it"  she replied with an evil grin on her face.

"I know all the ingredients, and I can already tell that this won't be pretty" 

"Well if what blossom said is right we went from 2 warships back to one..." Seerena replied.

Blossom nodded. "But this new ship can control both fire and ice, o and also blast."

"As long as stays in fire mode, great!" 

"As long as stays in fire mode, great!" 

"O that reminds me i also installed a few upgrades into diablo." Blossom said as Diablo jumped next to her. A blue and a red phoenix projected from his back. "Pretty sure you have met Phoenix but not Glace here."

The two projectons nodded as a way to say hi.

"Okay blossom i understand that your excited with sharing your new find but we should speak about this somewhere private." Seerena said.

"O yes ofcourse madam." Blossom replied following Seerena out of the studio.

Edited by kyrozon

"O that reminds me i also installed a few upgrades into diablo." Blossom said as Diablo jumped next to her. A blue and a red phoenix projected from his back. "Pretty sure you have made Phoenix but not Glace here."

The two projectons nodded as a way to say hi.

"Okay blossom i understand that your excited with sharing your new find but we should speak about this somewhere private." Seerena said.

"O yes ofcourse madam." Blossom replied following Seerena out of the studio.

"I have to say, talking about that on live camera was a pretty bad idea, but whatever happened happened. Goodbye."

I have an interesting question to you all; If you had the power to do anything in the galaxy for a whole day, what would it be? Erida asked.

"Swim carelessly in the void"

"Call together every Cephalon that has ever existed and throw a party... a data exchange party" 

"Go back in time and slaughter the creature that made me change my name" 

"Hmm, hard question... probably have a day off, only me and Icarus, together on the surface of the sun" 

"Find a way to keep my power forever... and have an interview with the Twin Queens" 

"Master my skills and finally restore ballance in the system" 

"Learn the secrets of the infestation" 

[Hun] "Smack the living s**t out of... everyone I don't like" 

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to know..." 

Seerena Walks back into the studio's. "Well I'm pretty sure blossem just blew up a small moon with glace and Phoenix." She Said. "So anyway to move onto a question what is the most valuable orokin artifact you ever got hands on scar?.

Edited by kyrozon

Seerena Walks back into the studio's. "Well I'm pretty sure blossem just blew up a small moon with glace and Phoenix." She Said. "So anyway to move onto a question what is the most valuable orokin artifact you ever got hands on scar?.

"Hm... well, that is a secret that not even the others know of. But you can probably tell what Icarus' little gem is"

"Oh Scar, you flatter me (cyber blushes)"

"Hm... well, that is a secret that not even the others know of. But you can probably tell what Icarus' little gem is"

"Oh Scar, you flatter me (cyber blushes)"

from a distance explosions could be heard.

"Well Sounds like blossom is having a little too much fun with her Gem so gonna call her to a halt before she maken this place go boom." Seerena Saïd hurrying out the studio.

from a distance explosions could be heard.

"Well Sounds like blossom is having a little too much fun with her Gem so gonna call her to a halt before she maken this place go boom." Seerena Saïd hurrying out the studio.

"I'm not paying for the damage!"

"Yes you are"

"Well they where designed to be capable to destroy all life on a planet." Seerena said. "Although it seems that with blast it also destroys said planet."

"Wow, the Orokin really did go overkill on this one"

"Seerena, as incredible as that is, I need you to keep quiet infront of the camera. You newer know who may be watching..."

"Wow, the Orokin really did go overkill on this one"

"Seerena, as incredible as that is, I need you to keep quiet infront of the camera. You newer know who may be watching..."

"Yes your right i should stop talking infront of the camera." Seerena said. "Anyway i really should go keep an eye on Blossom."

"Yes your right i should stop talking infront of the camera." Seerena said. "Anyway i really should go keep an eye on Blossom."

"You should bring her here, so she won't cause anymore trouble in the warsh- I mean the hangar"

Who knows, maybe the lotus is watching this show.. Fang said with a grim look inside of his helmet.

Anyway...our next question: Favorite weapon of choice? Arthas asked the cast.

"Tigris Prime, don't ask me how I got one"

"Twin Wraith Vipers, I always had an interest in Wraith weapons" 

"Scidno Prime I'd say, I gives me that tough girl look... but it's not like I need it to look tough" 

"Lex, single. Easy to hide, bullseye accuracy and really easy, what else would a gentleman use?"

"Bo. I usually fight unarmed, but if I need something that can cause heavy trauma without brain damage, Bo is my choice" 

"Phage gun, it has a great sense of humour and is really charming... oh, and it's good at killing too" 

[Hun] "Akjagra, I'm probably the only one who uses dem fracking blades on those bad boys"

"My teeth! Oh, wait, that was back then... Dual Daggered Zoren, doesn't cut my tongue, if you know what I'm saying..."

Edited by Denny2669

"You should bring her here, so she won't cause anymore trouble in the warsh- I mean the hangar"

Seerena walks back into the hanger with diablo walking behind her and on his back Blossom laid.

"Well, Blossom got a little too carried away so i needed to knock her out. Are there any trinities here that could keep an eye on her?"

Seerena walks back into the hanger with diablo walking behind her and on his back Blossom laid.

"Well, Blossom got a little too carried away so i needed to knock her out. Are there any trinities here that could keep an eye on her?"

"Deam Seerena, was that really necessary?"

"We do, but no Trinity is in our top ranks. So we would have to call one, and that can take a while."

"Besides, having someone else in our top ranks would mean they would have to join this show, and we already have enough people here"

"I actually have some medical training, when you fight with the goal of only knocking your opponent out, you'll learn how to deal with heavy trauma and other wounds. I'll keep an eye on her"

Edited by Denny2669

"Deam Seerena, was that really necessary?"

"We do, but no Trinity is in our top ranks. So we would have to call one, and that can take a while."

"Besides, having someone else in our top ranks would mean they would have to join this show, and we already have enough people here"

"I actually have some medical training, when you fight with the goal of only knocking your opponent out, you'll learn how to deal with heavy trauma and other wounds. I'll keep an eye on her"

"Lets just say she got overly excited with the orokin ship and didn't really listen when i called her to a halt." Seerena replied to Icarus. "And its great you can keep an eye on her, Carver."

Diablo in the mean while had put blossom on one of the emtpy couches and rushes out the studio back to the hanger.

"Lets just say she got overly excited with the orokin ship and didn't really listen when i called her to a halt." Seerena replied to Icarus. "And its great you can keep an eye on her, Carver."

Diablo in the mean while had put blossom on one of the emtpy couches and rushes out the studio back to the hanger.

"Don't mention it, I do this every day."

The Mesa struggles with her marker as it refuses to write. She attempts to use sign language to ask if they have markers. The success of this attempt depends on the intelligence of the person who sees it.

Brandy looks at the Mesa who seemed to ignore what they said to her earlier, then at the table full of markers, and then back at her "Um, so you gonna take one or what?"

"Hey Luv, I've been waiting for some time now... WHERE'S MY PROFILE!?"

"IT'S ALREADY DONE!" 

"Oh, well... ABOUT FREAKING TIME!" 

"Could you be any more louder please?" 

"Oh, IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH!?!?" 

"Grrr... you're going to wake Blossom up" 

"Pff... like I give a c**p..." 

"Huh what?" Blossom jerked awake as she heard Hun scream. "Where am i?"

"Rise and shine Blossy!"

"You're in our studio, you... got too excited from the warship and... you hit your head and fell unconscious. Are you alright?"

Hun was slowly clapping at Carvers lie.

"Rise and shine Blossy!"

"You're in our studio, you... got too excited from the warship and... you hit your head and fell unconscious. Are you alright?"

Hun was slowly clapping at Carvers lie.

"Yes i'm feeling alright." Blossom replied as she stood up. "Is Seerena still somewhere around here?"