Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Rp, Ic, AMA] Ask Us (Almost) Anything! (Choose your own special guest!) New guest: Bird

Denny2669

"All infected can contact the hive, but we cannot contact eachother. If she has fallen to the infestation, the hive would know where she is, but eitherway it would not simply tell us...

However, even if the infestation has taken her over, as long as her body isn't destroyed, I think I could get her back"

(This may sound stupid, but Brandy could revive her if they recover the body)

"Can I borrow it? I need to get to Phobos. My mother... Zero may still be alive. Do you not care about your so-called close friend? Don't you want to know if she's alright? To make sure she's alright?"

Jay sighed. "Of course I care about her. I'll let you borrow my liset. But i'm driving, and we need Brandy to come. And what do you know? Maybe Scar wants to come too!" Jay walks up to scar, and whispers in his ear: "S#&$ S#&$ S#&$ S#&$ WHAT HAVE I STARTED"

After hearing what scar said, he replied: "In the communal area of the ship."

(EDIT: Ninja'd)

Edited by BlackerGames

Her expression then changed to one of pure joy. She quickly hugged Jay. "Thank you... I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. I really appreciate you coming with me. I'm sure she would be happy to see you. A reunion between two friends is usually quite emotional." She then let go of Jay. "Sorry. I got a little too emotional."

"Alright, lets go, better soon than sorry" Scar said as he and Brandy went to the hangar.

You can still ask them questions people!

"My name's Jay."

((...How do i add people to conversations in PM))

((It's on the left side of the screen... I think...)) Edited by Denny2669

(Sorry for randomly entering but what is this closed rp blacken just made? And also this thread feels more like an actual rp rather than an asking question to OCs thread :|)

((Me, Blacker and Reaper wanted to do a private RP, but since that is only possible for two people, we made a closed RP here on the forum, don't judge.

And the second thing: What do you do when people don't ask questions? Just look what happened to Tuckers thread (warframe fund and madness). But still, the plot of this thread is that they're at a studio and waiting for people to ask them stuff. And it's free! So who can argue with that?))

((Me, Blacker and Reaper wanted to do a private RP, but since that is only possible for two people, we made a closed RP here on the forum, don't judge.

And the second thing: What do you do when people don't ask questions? Just look what happened to Tuckers thread (warframe fund and madness). But still, the plot of this thread is that they're at a studio and waiting for people to ask them stuff. And it's free! So who can argue with that?))

(What is the closed rp about?)