The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

i don't see why soo much rage about it, for example at first mesa was way worst to wet, and hydroid??? it was a joke

nezha part are tradeable and the only part whit low drop its system, chassis and helmet drop a lot.

unless we can farm it in other place its wanna be in sorties forever, the only real "problem" it's that you can do sorties once at day so its limited (daily) how much can be farmed

sorry for my bad english

but thats the problem, IF the only problem was the droptable fine warframe players are kind use to it, but you can only farm Nezha parts once a day and ITS NOT GUARANTEED TO DROP a part you can get cores, lens or other item

Edited by Feanor

Yeah like, if I want a part out of a void mission, I can run it many times a day.  I could run all my keys, check recruiting for other people hosting, and even go farm keys in excavation or other void missions all day if I wanted.

This, I can't.  You get one reward a day no matter how much effort you want to put into it.

why people want rush things so badly?

How long have you been playing Warframe?  The complaints are in the inconsistencies.

With Vauban, you don't have wasted effort.  You're not running every single alert you see, hoping that one of them drops a Vauban part.  There's no RNG to it, when it shows up you get it.  The moment you see the mission, you know that successfully running it will get you that part.

i been playing for about 1 year and a half, i know about bad rng and bad luck.

there have been bad rewards and bad drops, its just wonna take more time maybe, but its there, you just need play and wait.

warframe have an awesome comunity, the only problem here its the need of rush everything and people getting mad about it

The problem of putting exclusives in places like sorties, is that people want to rush them and therefore get frustrated because the only reason for them to do those missions doesn't drop in the minimal number of runs.

The problem of putting mundane things in places like sorties, is that people won't get exclusives as a reward, therefore they get bored because they don't feel like it's rewarding enough (as seen when R5 cores drop).

A problem with exclusives in sorties is that later people will complain about permanent exclusives being worthless because most people already have them, multiple times even, and the only ones that doesn't have them are new players, who will most likely either buy the parts cheap or complain about not getting them in the minimal number of runs.

A problem with exclusives in sorties not being permanent is that people will complain about how they couldn't get them in the time frame they were available and have to wait for them to come up again because those selling the parts will ask for high prices (which is the case if Nezha wasn't permanent).

There's no escaping the frustration or frustration as a product of boredom.

I find Nezha a good thing to be behind sorties. It has a good value, it's not required to progress in the game which makes it end game friendly (which is the whole point of Sorties, it's not for newbs to be there, it's something they can live without until later), it offers variety when you pretty much can beat all the content in the game, but doesn't offer anything entirely exclusive which makes it completely optional (imagine if Trinity was the only frame that could heal and was in Sorties, it would be bad because the only healing frame was end game rather than mid game when healing starts being valuable).

Trade exists too, and it's not all about plat, as time goes on, parts will lose their value as more people get repeats, until the point that they have no value at all.

Nezha is still a million times better than content on other F2P games where content is locked behind a gacha that you can only get to roll with premium currency that you can't trade for so you have to pay or use the terrible offer walls, and maybe if they are nice enough, they might let you roll gacha if you play tons of hours during a limited period of time and maybe even offer reduced rates to make sure you play around the clock, and then you probably end up not getting what you wanted and puff, it's gone.

F2P isn't freeware. If Nezha is that bad, I don't think people should play F2P games without having the money to invest on them to get past the time/grind walls. The only reason I play Warframe is because I can't in the grind/pay walls that other mmo offer, while in here I just go to certain places and trade to get slots and other stuff I want, and later I trade to cut corners (which barely any other online game lets you do with trading). I pretty much just go to other MMO to check how it is, get to the grind wall and then give up and go play offline games and then come back to check new content.

There's no escaping the frustration or frustration as a product of boredom.

or just listen to me cause it might sound crazy.

Dont create exclusives with @(*()$ stat increases and dont make system which requires gear for lvling and ppl wont feel obliged to have those exclusives ffs.

Edited by Davoodoo

Sorry, but your post strikes me as being just a bit flippant and elitist.

Okay, that's fine, but only stating that doesn't bring much reason as well. It's not even possible to see what you say as "elitist".

Saying that new players shouldn't be doing Sorties isn't being elitist, it's stating how the system is meant to be, in this case, Sorties. Saying that waiting isn't a bad thing and that there are alternatives and that the situation will change with time isn't being elitist.

or just listen to me cause it might sound crazy.

Dont create exclusives with @(*()$ stat increases and dont make system which requires gear for lvling and ppl wont feel obliged to have those exclusives ffs.

We want end game content.

We don't want end game content.

Now we go back to what you quoted.

If a system doesn't offer anything exclusive, no one will adhere to it, it's as simple as that. Why are there dead nodes? Because they offer nothing that justifies doing them.

Sorties are a system that gives something to do everyday in a small time window but doesn't allow people to spam it, which will make the system last longer, but also turn off those that want things immediately, which is fine 'cause it's a game based on "come back and keep playing", it's not "buy and get everything on day 1, play until you get tired, if you don't play again it doesn't matter, we already have the money" (which many games doesn't even offer anymore).

But should the game offer time walls all the time? No, of course not, but this isn't the case either. All other systems that have caps also have no issues with the caps except for those that want everything immediately, syndicates having a cap makes use of every day play experience and makes the system have an increased value for players for a longer period of time, which makes it so even those with more resources are better off with trading for what they lack, rather than mindlessly grind every syndicate and get everything and never deal with it again. The result is that people can trade syndicate stuff, which is a rather effortless way to make plat for slots (you can go grind any other mode and get reputation without farming it). At some point you have more points than you would ever need, but again, the cap makes it so you can't save it, therefore if new things are added you might be forced to get reputation (which again, you don't need to farm it), it keeps giving a reason to make use of the system.

Focus? Same thing, except focus is meant to be a system for the long run, to make use of what has no use in the end, and to make it last the progression has to be slow, and to be slow but not too slow, a cap is an easy way to make it last.

Sorties? Same thing. And for those with tons of plat, Sorties are barely any good except for the legendary cores (a fully ranked primed mod costs most than Nezha on the market), lens are a bonus that some doesn't even care. To make it better, most things can be traded, so it's like when a new phone is released, expensive at first but the price lowers with time. Legendary cores are the true exclusive of the sorties, because there's no alternative besides sorties or trade, which due to their rarity and exclusivity they get a rather high price. Now Nezha? There's an alternative, which forces people to have a top end price on trade, so they can't do like primes on their first day that go for 300+ plat.

I just find a shame that I can't turn market gifts into tradeable items, because I'd just send a Nezha to the first person to give me a Vengeful Revenant because I'm sick of disco balls, but then, that's probably rarer than Nezha despite that we can grind it without a time wall, so it might as well cost more than Nezha does on the market (and poor system which I don't feel comfortable with asking people to give me the mod first because I wouldn't gift first either). But what makes it not a big deal? Just like Nezha, it's optional, though honestly, that mod is a bigger offender, but hey, none of them is actually locked behind a pay wall. And even if you grind void or some other mode to trade to then buy Nezha parts or on the market, there's no big deal there, you still played the game, you still got your time's worth, you simply used a different way to get him (usually faster than in Sorties). If you get him on sorties, hey! At least it was for free.

-snip-

This is a strawman basically.

Sorties doesnt need anything exclusive, nezha isnt exclusive.

Bosses dont drop anything exclusive and ppl do it.

Void only recently had stuff removed to be exclusive, prior to that nothing was exclusive and ppl still farmed it.

And even stuff that requires exclusives like events could simply reward exclusive skins(like they did already) and it would be fine.

it's not "buy and get everything on day 1, play until you get tired, if you don't play again it doesn't matter, we already have the money" 

Funny that you mention that.

Its actually

"buy everything on day 1, if you wont we will make stuff so hard to get that you will rather want to buy it, what will you do after you get it?? we dont care you already paid us and we will just make same thing again, even more tedious too so you wont ever want to play again".

Edited by Davoodoo

This is a strawman basically.

Sorties doesnt need anything exclusive, nezha isnt exclusive.

Bosses dont drop anything exclusive and ppl do it.

Void only recently had stuff removed to be exclusive, prior to that nothing was exclusive and ppl still farmed it.

And even stuff that requires exclusives like events could simply reward exclusive skins(like they did already) and it would be fine.

Funny that you mention that.

Its actually

"buy everything on day 1, if you wont we will make stuff so hard to get that you will rather want to buy it, what will you do after you get it?? we dont care you already paid us and we will just make same thing again, even more tedious too so you wont ever want to play again".

If there's no exclusives, what was your previous post about? If there's no exclusives, then it should be good for you, since your point is "it doesn't need exclusives".

People do bosses because of rare mats or the drop exclusive to them, which some nodes are pretty much dead because the boss is in a planet that drops worthless mats, so there's only a very small number of people there because of the frame parts, which people wouldn't need to do if they weren't exclusive to that boss. Void drops are exclusive to the void and that's why people farm it. Forma is exclusive to the void is why people farm it, same with argon. that doesn't mean that there aren't alternatives. The reason why many people farm the void is because the exclusives there can easily be traded. If it wasn't for how exclusive to certain sections of the game certain things are, there wouldn't be a chat that people complain that it's spammed.

Exclusivity can however be avoided if you have the resources for that, which can be multiple things, obtained in multiple ways.

You may find it a strawman, but make sure you don't set your own words on fire and turn them into ashes.

If there's no exclusives, what was your previous post about? If there's no exclusives, then it should be good for you, since your point is "it doesn't need exclusives".

People do bosses because of rare mats or the drop exclusive to them, which some nodes are pretty much dead because the boss is in a planet that drops worthless mats, so there's only a very small number of people there because of the frame parts, which people wouldn't need to do if they weren't exclusive to that boss. Void drops are exclusive to the void and that's why people farm it. Forma is exclusive to the void is why people farm it, same with argon. that doesn't mean that there aren't alternatives. The reason why many people farm the void is because the exclusives there can easily be traded. If it wasn't for how exclusive to certain sections of the game certain things are, there wouldn't be a chat that people complain that it's spammed.

Exclusivity can however be avoided if you have the resources for that, which can be multiple things, obtained in multiple ways.

You may find it a strawman, but make sure you don't set your own words on fire and turn them into ashes.

You claimed ppl opinion on exclusives, i responded to that claim.

Sorties need no exclusives yet already have them, namely karak and dera.

Exclusive means limited in availablity. You talk about specific to location.

So yeah, you misrepresent ppl without even knowing what you talk about.

Edited by Davoodoo

• 4 weeks later...

Console user here... As far as I have read, im not sure if people are legitemately upset or just want to throw salt. Honestly i have acquired the helmet and chasis of Nezha and might hold out to "maybe" get the systems. Yes the drop rate sucks but you can always sell parts on the market to get whatever piece you need. On top of that he is ONE frame out of the 28 regular warframes. With 10 primes, 1 on the way AND potentially Excalibur Umbra... Unless you are MR 21 im sure there is plenty of other things to do in this game to acquire to keep you busy. The RNG once upon a time wasn't actually RNG, so blame those who uncovered that to actually make random. On top of that this game is free to play, i have friends that have spent $0 on this game. I have paid a good amount, one i don't have the time and two i want this game to keep going. This game is far from perfect but it has come a long way...

"If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem" -Eldridge CLeaver

Exclusive means limited in availablity. You talk about specific to location.

So yeah, you misrepresent ppl without even knowing what you talk about.

Uh, technically that's not the definition of "exclusive" for the world in general.

Something coming from only one area would be covered by that word as well.

Warframe's definition of it is more specific than the dictionary, is what's going on.