The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

Were moaning now but once were settled we will be making many a plat off his parts... And DE from people outright buying him from market.

His parts price will drop in a matter of 3-5 days, just like all the lenses did. 

Not to be rude to people, but how is this a grind wall? It's a waiting game... Not a grind. 

are you serious? Do you really not understand? You have one chance per DAY at one of 3 parts that you need to craft him. You dont even have a 100% chance to get him, even if you did get a part, whats stopping you from getting the same part the very next day and the day after? 

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-01.jpg

Edited by armedpoop

His parts price will drop in a matter of 3-5 days, just like all the lenses did. 

are you serious? Do you really not understand? You have one chance per DAY at one of 3 parts that you need to craft him. You dont even have a 100% chance to get him, even if you did get a part, whats stopping you from getting the same part the very next day and the day after? 

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-01.jpg

Thing is though, it's no more of a grind than Ivara. Only difference is that you can run that same spy vault 70 times in the same day and still not get it. Not only that, but as you stated, those parts will die in value amongst the playerbase in a week. I'm not saying that it isn't ridiculous, but at the same time, people are blowing this up way bigger than what it is. 

Hey Tenno - Merged all relevant threads here.

We understand that some of the frustrations are stemming from the timing of Nezha's release, as many of you had already completed your Sortie for the day. To jump start the hunt for his parts, we have bumped the expiry time for the current Sortie to 8 PM EDT. As a result, a new Kela De Thaym Sortie will subsequently be generated that anyone can run regardless of previous completion. 

This regenerated Sortie will end tomorrow at 12 PM EDT. Apologies for the poor timing. 

Maybe I'm just too tired to understand, but I completed mine JUST as the red text appeared. Now that;s it;s been a few hours, I cant seem to replay it yet? 

Potentially my friend but RNG based a timed based adds value and unlike lenses frame appeal is always there (esp ones from sorties low MR players can't access nor perhaps complete personally). It's a horrible way of getting a frame but its I guess still better vs Vauban (who only gets less complaints because no one cares once they have frame in question)

I rarely agree with exact way they go about introducing new content, but some people really need to take a step back and learn how to be patient.

This really isn't all that grindy.

It's just a matter of pure luck that you will even remotely get a part once a day. Yeah... that's not bad at all.

It's just a matter of pure luck that you will even remotely get a part once a day. Yeah... that's not bad at all.

When the parts are 10-20p a pop in the span of a week or two you won't see a single person complaining.

That is not an unreasonable amount of time to wait for new content.

Edited by JuicyPop

Thing is though, it's no more of a grind than Ivara. Only difference is that you can run that same spy vault 70 times in the same day and still not get it. Not only that, but as you stated, those parts will die in value amongst the playerbase in a week. I'm not saying that it isn't ridiculous, but at the same time, people are blowing this up way bigger than what it is. 

No more of a grind than Ivara? You can try for Ivara as much as you just said. Even if she doesnt drop in 100 runs, you can at least feel that illusion of possibly getting her, and you can choose when to quit farming her without worrying about missing an opportunity. 

Potentially my friend but RNG based a timed based adds value and unlike lenses frame appeal is always there (esp ones from sorties low MR players can't access nor perhaps complete personally). It's a horrible way of getting a frame but its I guess still better vs Vauban (who only gets less complaints because no one cares once they have frame in question)

They have said that Nehza will be a permanent sortie reward. (according to DEDanielle)

I rarely agree with the exact way they go about introducing new content, but some people really need to take a step back and learn how to be patient.

This really isn't all that grindy.

Id HATE to see what you actually consider grinding if this isnt grindy to you.

We understand that some of the frustrations are stemming from the timing of Nezha's release, as many of you had already completed your Sortie for the day. To jump start the hunt for his parts, we have bumped the expiry time for the current Sortie to 8 PM EDT. As a result, a new Kela De Thaym Sortie will subsequently be generated that anyone can run regardless of previous completion. 

This regenerated Sortie will end tomorrow at 12 PM EDT. Apologies for the poor timing. 

Thanks but I'm not pleased again about Nehza being stuck behind random sortie reward. 

Edited by IIWingSaberII

this fixes absolutely nothing. the issue at hand is not some people having one extra chance or not. it's that the parts(and cores) shouldn't be there at all.

I came here just to say, I HATE the idea of this frame (or any future frame) dropping from Sorties.
I am all for playing the game to get the frames, as a result I never buy frames I always farm them. I do still buy plat and spend it on cosmetic things because I love this game and don't mind supporting it.

But random once a day roulette is just terrible!

/rant over

The majority of us here are not angry because of the expired Sortie, we're angry because Nezha is locked behind Sorties, ergo loads of RNG. This seriously needs a change.

Edited by LazerSkink

So, the people that were in the process of completing the Sortie will have to start it all over again? Really? I'm sorry DE, but U18.1 has been handled unusually poorly. This from someone who is one of the quickest to sing the praises of DE, no less.

yeah, the prices will drop even more according to me, right now they're worth 92pl each, focus lens went from well over 100pl to 10pl in a short span so it's higly likely that in 10 days we'll trade these pieces for 5pl each

And what exactly would stop them from selling it for 92pl each? The only reason the lenses dropped in such a short time is because the Greater Lens is 40pl. Nezha, excluding the Warframe slot and Orokin Reactor, is 235pl in the Market. What stopping them from selling it for say... 230 or 200.

So, the people that were in the process of completing the Sortie will have to start it all over again? Really? I'm sorry DE, but U18.1 has been handled unusually poorly. This from someone who is one of the quickest to sing the praises of DE, no less.

Basically this; was 2/3 through before having to go AFK due to real life and now am having to do 5 Sprite missions for a wraith part (it's going to be a wraith bit)? That's yet another gutpunch for me.

Also, why not make it so you get a standard Sortie reward and a random frame bit? You still have RNG and timegating to encourage plat spending (even moreso if the parts weren't tradeable) but it avoids the utter bullS#&$ of having to get 4 5% chances on things that you can only roll every 24 hrs.