Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name 4 Favorite You Tubers

TennoPain

^ and name reason why are they your favorite : (4 Because of Tenno squad is made of 4 people) :)

My list : 1: N00blShowtek (Hands down best Builds in Warframe) dude is literally braking the game 

2: Quite Shallow (Best game critic And fun as hell) /Shy :)

3: Mogamu (Legend of WF nuff said) #fast ''essential info on Warframe content''

4: DKDiamantes (Lore theoretical)

With this my list is full You have everything you need . There are few also good Up-loaders 

TBH these 4 offer you everything you need to understand and become super good in Warframe 

What are your opinions TENNO who do you pledge you allegiance to ?

''This post is not made to disrespect /steal anybody's thunder'' 

Edited by TennoPain

I'm putting in general since you didn't restrict it to warframe.

SeaNanners - I prefer to watch him for everything gmod, how to torture your friends, etc.

Fiaura The Tank Girl - I prefer to watch her for world of tanks and armored warfare stuff.

FeenixFeather - I prefer to watch him for farming simulator related stuff.

AGayGuyPlays - I prefer to watch him for warframe related stuff.

Well none are closely tied to warframe.

Total Biscuit - educated discussions about game industry and game reviews, he is the reason i started to enjoy indie games and their developers.

mans1ay3r - The creator of gamerpoops.

Ragtagg - Scottish guy beast, who makes wow videos, game videos.

TeamFourStar - the team behind DBZ abridged, love em.

Edited by Morgax

Mkay ''tho'' I thought it would be quite obvious its related to warframe ''

So restrict your answers to Warframe only pls :)

Then put it in the initial post next time. kkthnxbai.

But now since its restricted to warframe, AGayGuyPlays is the only one i will watch for warframe since i have found some of Mogamu's previous weapon builds to be less than ideal for their potential. Now with that being said he's still a got good content, i just don't prefer him.

Edited by itsXthomasTAG

1.GaLm(tons of content on a good day, no Warframe stuff though)

2.TearofGrace(doesn't upload super often, but his videos are almost always enjoyable, unless you dislike ragey/pessimistic comedy, no Warframe stuff though)

3.SeaNanners Gaming Channel (short but sweet videos on the daily, no Warframe stuff though)

4.Cryaotic(infrequent, but long uploads, with the occasional super short video, he also streams, no Warframe stuff though)

I don't care about youtubers....

But if I'd have to name one,

I'd name Mogamu...

Because in one of his vids he explained how that tennogen stuff works -more or less..

And I actually understood it.

It wasn't much because it's still not enough to make an actually awesome skin, and I still lack the knowledge to do so,

But the part he explained, I understood.

GaLm - enjoying his playthroughs and other videos.

GirlGamerGaB - one of the better kind of female games, as, not trying to seduce or flirt or otherwise use dirty tricks to get more views or subs, + she live in japan, so i can watch game that are not available worldwide.

DSPGaming - yea, i know hes probebly the S#&$tiest person on planet earth, but watching him fail and play poorly make me feel better about myself.

Heroes of the storm Highlights - this funny/fail/pro/WTF videos make me laugh.

and no, i will not limit my answers to warframe related as there are like a handfull of warframe youtubers.

Edited by BloodKitten

For me:

SleepyCabin - hilarious train-of-thought podcast made by Oni, PsychicPebbles, and Spazzkid.

Gamegrumps - speaks for itself.

Extra Credits - great channel that offers a lot of information about the inner workings of game development and the underlying economics.

GameTheorists - a channel dedicated to applying science and mathematics to prove or debunk theories in games.

Mkay ''tho'' I thought it would be quite obvious its related to warframe ''

So restrict your answers to Warframe only pls :)

You'd probably get more variety in people's choices sticking to non-warframe included. Example: Mogamu and AGGP are the only two I've even seen things from, and Mogamu is the only one I regularly keep up on - more so because I'm just interested in the new releases of things than I am actual builds, and how his videos are structured I can easily skip right over the "how I build" parts. Also puns.

Meanwhile, if it was open to everything then you'd be getting a full list of four with stuff like PelleK/Erock for music, or RoosterTeeth/AH for podcasts/letsplays, or even Williamdefalco for cryptids/ghosts information.

Maybe have it broken into two lists, like "favorite warframe youtubers" and "favorite other youtubers?"

1. TotalBiscuit

2. Joel from Vinesauce / Vinny from Vinesauce

3. The Scary Game Squad

4. Maximillian Dood

I do watch some WF vids from Mogamu and quiette but I don't really follow them other than that.

Edited by Ziegrif

Shy.

4.Cryaotic(infrequent, but long uploads, with the occasional super short video, he also streams, no Warframe stuff though)

I think he once attempted to stream it some time ago but had to abort it because him and his crew had to do the solo tutorial stuff. Don't know if he ever gave it another shot or is ever going to.

Oh and is it really not Off-Topic?

Tyrannicon - love his voice and accent

Quite Shy - love her humor

Vuxxy - cause his laughter makes me laugh

Screen Junkies - for their honest trailers on movies and games

Don't have any favorite channel based around Warframe only other than shy.