Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Gorgon Wraith The Magazine And Reserve Ammo Pool Of Gorgon Prisma

[DE]Momaw

As per title.

Gorgon Wraith and Gorgon Prisma are fairly similarly matched in performance;  the Wraith version has better status proc output, while the Prisma version is more accurate and does more damage.

However, they aren't matched in magazine size (120 vs 90 rounds),  or reserve ammo (840 vs 540 rounds).   Given how similar these weapons are in other ways, and how important it is to have generous supply for these ammo-hogs, I think it's only fair that the Gorgon Wraith get the same 120 magazine/840 pool as the Prisma version.

Definitely +1. The older sister definitely needs to be brought up to par. Magazine empties too quickly for the spraying to actually get enjoyable, so a magazine capacity buff will be much appreciated. No sense for the reserve increase to stay with Prisma only either.

And no Prisma Gorgon users, your variant won't be any less special. It's still shinier and stronger, and I think we're long past the time where we got bitter over people getting as much Kubr'os in their bowls as ours.

Edited by Arunafeltz

If I were Patrick Stewart I would say, ahem:

Make it so!

And no Prisma Gorgon users, your variant won't be any less special. It's still shinier and stronger, and I think we're long past the time where we got bitter over people getting as much Kubr'os in their bowls as ours.

Agreed. Sooner people realize nothing except Founder's gear is sacred, the better.

Edited by Dualice