Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*spoilers* Focus Question

(PSN)Santar0s

Question

12 answers to this question

Ah, a fellow PS4 Tenno!  So, fun thing, I'm not certain if the default control config actually has a power E button.  I wouldn't know, my controls have been horribly customized since day one.

Go into your keybindings, find a button you don't use, set it to "power E".

It doesn't need to be something you can press while aiming or such.  Once you activeate the power, you kinda go into a short lives invulnerable berserk mode, so stick it anywhere.  I remapped my "map" button to a swipe, and use "press touchpad" as my power activation.

You can use it once you've finished the Second Dream, but it works differently than your Warframe powers. It's a cooldown/timer, so you have to wait for it to fully charge before using your Focus Power. The default key binding is 5 (as if it's 5th power).

(S)He's on PS4.

A tutorial for Focus System is defiently needed. Any know what the: Pool 4/5 means at the top of the focus system tree? its in the top middle.

The Pool indicates how many perks you can have active at once it starts at 4/5 since your focus power counts as 1 each perk you activate will count it down 1 as well as any upgrades you make (EX: rank 3 default power would make it 1/5) the pool can be expanded at the cost of focus points

Should also note each Perk will increase the cooldown time of the power by 45 seconds with the exception of the mastery perk

Edited by -Amaterasu-

The Pool indicates how many perks you can have active at once it starts at 4/5 since your focus power counts as 1 each perk you activate will count it down 1 as well as any upgrades you make (EX: rank 3 default power would make it 1/5) the pool can be expanded at the cost of focus points

Should also note each Perk will increase the cooldown time of the power by 45 seconds with the exception of the mastery perk

Thank You .

PS4 has the update.

I think Rheoidegen was referring to there being no "5" key on the ps4 remote

Ah, a fellow PS4 Tenno!  So, fun thing, I'm not certain if the default control config actually has a power E button.  I wouldn't know, my controls have been horribly customized since day one.

Go into your keybindings, find a button you don't use, set it to "power E".

It doesn't need to be something you can press while aiming or such.  Once you activeate the power, you kinda go into a short lives invulnerable berserk mode, so stick it anywhere.  I remapped my "map" button to a swipe, and use "press touchpad" as my power activation.

Yeah we are running out of buttons, currently have Alt Fire mapped to r3. I think the only thing I have left is up on the d-pad.

Edited by (PS4)Santar0s