The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check

noobslaughter

Question

I want to get some stuff with plat and since friends of mine tell me that the price lists on the internet are not correct i'm searching for answers on the forums. The things i need the prices from are: ember prime set, Soma prime receiver, Carrier prime: cerebrum, carapace and system and also frost prime helmet.

7 answers to this question

I can only help with some.

I've seen people selling Ember set for 260p least and for 300p on average.

Soma P set goes for about 70p and receiver is the most valuable part, I'd say it's 40-50p.

I've sold Carrier carapace for 15p yesterday, guess you can find similar prices in the trading chat.

Sorry if my answers aren't accurate ^^"

This could be very useful to you!

http://wftrading.net/

I wouldn't use this site anymore. It seems like it hasn't been updated since shortly after Ash Prime came out (his parts are still listed as 100-200 plat and I can't find any of the Trinity P. access items on there). Now that warframe.market added the option for sets I can only recommend said website to look up prices.

Ember P set → 200-250p (the BP it's the most expensive part).

Soma P receiver → 20-30p.

Carrier P set → 60p.

Frost P helmet → 20-30p.

In my opinion warframe.market is an excellent website for sell (and buy) your stuff ^-^

OP prices it hit trade tab like every day ( on PS4 ) so use this as u guide

Ember set 150 -200p , Soma reciever 15 - 20p Carrier prime cerebrum & carapace 20p each carrier systems 10p

Frost Helmet is a tricky one but id say 30-50p.

Stick to around those prices and you'll be ok. Alot of people are selling a lil cheaper now because of U18 goodies from the Market.

OP prices it hit trade tab like every day ( on PS4 ) so use this as u guide

Ember set 150 -200p , Soma reciever 15 - 20p Carrier prime cerebrum & carapace 20p each carrier systems 10p

Frost Helmet is a tricky one but id say 30-50p.

Stick to around those prices and you'll be ok. Alot of people are selling a lil cheaper now because of U18 goodies from the Market.

Thnx for al the help and i tried to open Warframe.market last week i dong know in this only happens to me (maybe because my wifi) but if i clicked something it took around 7 minute to load the page