The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coaction Drift Numbers

Endrance

Question

Hi there folks,

Got a few questions about Coaction Drift for number people.

I've searched the wiki and reddit, but unfortunatly they only talk about either Steel Charge and Corrosive Projection.

My question is simple, yet, quite some numbers.

I would like to know, the individual values of Coaction Drift (or at least someone to check/correct my math) on the following Auras.

Rejuvenation - 3Hp/sec

Me equipped with it and Coaction Drift, increase by 15%, so i would gain 4.5Hp/sec.

This means if i had a full 4 man squad with coaction and rejuv, i would gain something like 18HP/sec (12 total rejuv + (1.5x4))

Energy Siphon - 0.6 E/sec

Me with it and Coaction, would be in a couse of 10 seconds (easier numbers) would be 6.9 Energy. Only 0.9 from Coaction

Rifle Amp - 27% Rifle Damage

Me with it and Coaction, would increase to 31.05

This means that with a full setup would be 124.2 (108 total Rifle + (4.05x4)).

And that it. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Best Regards

Endrance

11 answers to this question

Rejuvenation - 3Hp/sec

Me equipped with it and Coaction Drift, increase by 15%, so i would gain 4.5Hp/sec.

This means if i had a full 4 man squad with coaction and rejuv, i would gain something like 18HP/sec (12 total rejuv + (1.5x4))

Auras that affect you are boosted by the Strength part (Or effectiveness, I forget) whilst Effectiveness (Or strength) boosts its effect on everyone/everything else.

This means that you are getting a boost of 30% from your own aura, whilst your allies will get a 15% boost from your aura.

Easiest way to test this is with Physique, no idea why everyone has a hard on about testing with SC or CP, Physique actually displays numbers.

Long story short, Rejuv + CD gives you 3.9 hps, and 3.45 for your allies.

4 man squad with Rejuv and CD = 3.9 from your own aura + (3.45*3) from everyone else's = 14.25 hps.

Edited by DeMonkey

I would like to know, the individual values of Coaction Drift (or at least someone to check/correct my math) on the following Auras.

Rejuvenation - 3Hp/sec

How is 115% of 3hp/s aura 4,5hp/s? That'd mean that 0,15 x 3 is 1,5?

Auras that affect you are boosted by the Strength part (Or effectiveness, I forget) whilst Effectiveness (Or strength) boosts its effect on everyone/everything else.

This means that you are getting a boost of 30% from your own aura, whilst your allies will get a 15% boost from your aura.

Easiest way to test this is with Physique, no idea why everyone has a hard on about testing with SC or CP, Physique actually displays numbers.

Long story short, Rejuv + CD gives you 3.9 hps, and 3.45 for your allies.

Didn't noticed that the second part would also affect me. Thanks!

How is 115% of 3hp/s aura 4,5hp/s? That'd mean that 0,15 x 3 is 1,5?

I failed miserable at math for a reason. This seems to be a reason. Thanks anyway.

[3+(3×0.15)=3.45]

[3.45×4=13.18] for a full squad using both rejuvenation + CD.

edit: tenno'd

Thanks!

Passive auras (like CP, Steel Charge etc) benefit from simple +15% effect bonus.

That explains why wiki says Steel Charge gives 9%

I was wondering why, since DeMonkey said i benefit from 30% increase so i got kinda confused. Thanks for that info!

Passive auras (like CP, Steel Charge etc) benefit from simple +15% effect bonus.

Over-time auras (Rejuvenation, Energy Siphon) seem to benefit from +bonus over -bonus time, e.g. 0.6e/s turns to (0.6*1.15)/0.85, or about 0.81e/s.

Wrong, sorry. Take Physique with CD on a frame with 100 base health, you'll have 23 more health. That's a 30% bonus to Physiques original 18 extra health, any teammate will have 21 health, a 15% bonus to the original 18 extra health.

Nothing to do with whether it's a passive regen.

That explains why wiki says Steel Charge gives 9%

I was wondering why, since DeMonkey said i benefit from 30% increase so i got kinda confused. Thanks for that info!

Wiki is wrong then.

Wrong, sorry. Take Physique with CD on a frame with 100 base health, you'll have 23 more health. That's a 30% bonus to Physiques original 18 extra health, any teammate will have 21 health, a 15% bonus to the original 18 extra health.

Nothing to do with whether it's a passive regen.

Wiki is wrong then.

Then i can assume that nearly all, if not all auras give the user a 30% boost.

So in case of steel charge i would get a 18% boost instead of 9%? That is great!

Then i can assume that nearly all, if not all auras give the user a 30% boost.

So in case of steel charge i would get a 18% boost instead of 9%? That is great!

Correct, the only ones that don't get the 30% boost are the ones that have no effect on you; Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and so on.

My research dictated otherwise (though I have to admit that I've simply skipped Physique) and by using the magic of framecounting, I've discovered that Energy Siphon resulted in about 8 energy over the course of 10 seconds, which would match my 1+bonus/1-bonus formula.

Though the difference 0.811 and 0.78 (.6*1.15/.85 vs .6*1.3) is really minute when rounding to integer values.

Edited by Mofixil

My research dictated otherwise (though I have to admit that I've simply skipped Physique) and by using the magic of framecounting, I've discovered that Energy Siphon resulted in about 8 energy over the course of 10 seconds, which would match my 1+bonus/1-bonus formula.

Though the difference 0.811 and 0.78 (.6*1.15/.85 vs .6*1.3) is really minute when rounding to integer values.

Everyone skips Physique, poor Physique. 

With a difference of 0.031 I'm not really fussed, close enough for me.

I will do some further testing of course, going to try and get hold of a rank 1 Enemy Radar. If I'm right then enemies should appear on the minimap when I get within 13 metres of them.

Post test: Okay, confirmed, enemies were on the minimap within 13m, disappeared at 14m. I'll take some screenshots later if you want?

Edited by DeMonkey