Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]Something Is Wrong!

DonGucciRice

I remember when Warframe was still new and Steve said that warframes are the exo-armor that we wear.and they grant the wearer extra shields/health/armor.

Now with second dream DE revealed what is a RTenno and that we control Warframes from the Somatic LInk also called Transference.

The Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth. Preserved in cryopods for centuries, the Tenno now awaken to a new war, fighting and resisting warring factions as the sole bearers of the Orokin-created Warframes. While the memories of the Tenno have faded over time, their mastery of guns, blades, and Warframe exo-armor has not.

Fragments of history suggest that discipline and chivalry are the cornerstone values of the Tenno: is this true today? The Tenno are emerging into a world unfamiliar to them. One sees a noble warrior, building his strength against an oppressive regime. Another sees an opportunistic mercenary, exploiting the Warframe's superiority for wealth. Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

_Warframe website

So what happened to We wear the suit, like warframe Bleed, and the warframe broke the War when impaled by Stalker, so we know warframe is a entity not just a puppet.

Now DE changed my view on this game.

When i was doing the quest i check my task bar if i has playing the same game,

Everything that has turned out to be incorrect was a deliberate lie told to us to keep us from finding the truth until we were ready for it. If the Tenno had found out too early, we could have ended up like the Stalker.

That's my theory, at least.

We only found out so much.

There's the possibility that we aren't entirely a puppet, or it could be something else.

We could bleed because we're biomechanical still, something close enough to flesh to do basically the same thing, same for the need for air, or maybe warframes still are partially also someone inside of them, a second operator, any crazy idea is as valid as any other.

I love it when something answers a question that makes way for many more questions. We found out what a tenno is, but not what a warframe is.

Creative directions can change for various reasons. Technically they are "exo armor" in a Meta sense.

DE may have changed from their original plans to:
1. Solve the Male and Female frame issue (how can 1 character wear both)

2. How do we "die" and still return.

3. Appease a "new market" that DE is selling to where expectations / requirements are different / stricter.

As for "Bleeding" and such, there is a hint at the end when the Operator isn't in control but the Frame moves on it's own. Perhaps there is something biological inside, but that isn't "us." DE could make it work still.

That being said, I wouldn't have chosen the direction they went with, but that's me.