Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Badly Need A Crosshair Update De Please!

H0PE

I'm not the only one requesting color customization and size and shape customization on crosshairs in the past 2 years. But now I'be picked up Rubico from the Foundry and the crosshair on this is absolutely useless.

Its a small white dot that you supposed to use for targetting, while you're in tower missions where all the enemy is shining like a christmas tree decoration... While moving around, while having a huge amount of zoom.

We badly need this if you want us to love and use such weapons. Otherwise this is going to the bin -and it could be the best gun ever-, but with such crosshair is amazingly inefficient.

Please put this on top of your todo list, if not already near the top 10.

P.S.: I'm still waiting for the UI overhaul that you've promised ... last year? I don't even remember anymore. Chat is still terribly un-user friendly for example.

However, Merry Christmas to everyone!

• 3 months later...

You can disable the crosshair via Options > HUD > Disable Sniper Scope.

It gets rid of the annoying UI and treats it like a normal aim with increased zoom in functions. This was how it used to be before they implemented the sniper scope. I personally prefer it this way as it prevents tunnel vision.

agree with OP.... easy to program in a choice of crosshairs, colors and size.  players would benefit from these choices every day and would enjoy their game more.   every match, players would benefit from better, more visible crosshairs that they choose and color. 

this change should have taken place long ago. 

5 hours ago, CapAllan said:

Well, I agree with the OP. But you have to understand that the Vulkar Wraith had an excellent scope (excuse the pun)!! It would be great if you could choose your scope before heading into battle.

This... So much this

All my snipers would immediately have the standard vectis' scope and wouldnever be changed. 

14 hours ago, CapAllan said:

Well, I agree with the OP. But you have to understand that the Vulkar Wraith had an excellent scope (excuse the pun)!! It would be great if you could choose your scope before heading into battle.

Want!

I had requested that as well as many others before me. I have seen worthy games of 10-20 years old have proper crosshairs easily to use and it's their purpose. Here the story is "hide'n'seek", especially in archwing missions where the crosshair is almost transparent and camouflaged in many cases. One has to be magician to aim on enemy properly. I don't expect proper changes anymore but only wait the time to get tired and go back to older but proven worthy games.