Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Forma To Star Chart Drop Tables And Remove From Rot C

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I've read a lot of the "forma complaints" posts and I can't recall anyone saying that they're tired of getting forma. The general consensus was that they were tired of getting it on rotation C (and for good reason). DE's reaction was limiting forma to only one rotation and some of them were rot C (seems like you may have missed to point).

I, along with many tenno, have spent more time in the void than I'd like to. It's cool having units from all factions, but the tilset never changes (the diablo style randomized rooms do but the scenery is always the same). You, DE, have put so much work into some of the reworked/new planets that it's a shame they're rarely used.

TL;DR: Adding forma to star chart missions will not only relieve the "forma famine", it will give us a place to actively farm forma, a reason to play some of the less populated mission nodes, and allow DE to move rot C forma drops to rot A or B (because as much as I want forma getting one on rot C is frustrating to say the least). I'm honestly more concerned with the former than the latter. 

I can't say I agree with putting it on the star chart, necessarily. With the new way the void will work that's supposed to come soon and the way that they describe how Forma is meant to work, it just doesn't make sense that the Grineer and Corpus would have it laying around.

It would, however, make a lot of sense to put it on the Moon tilesets since the moon is FILLED with Orokin technology.

Also the rotation C thing is super frustrating, yeah. That's partially also down to DE's horrible habit of sticking almost everything on rotation C, though.

Remove Forma entirely and make the process a Clan feature.

Terrible idea. It's already bad enough that a raid requires you to join a clan to get some stuff to finish it but requiring players to join a clan just to tweak their weapons would be icing on the cake of badness.

Terrible idea. It's already bad enough that a raid requires you to join a clan to get some stuff to finish it but requiring players to join a clan just to tweak their weapons would be icing on the cake of badness.

You can be in a clan of one, you don't have to join someone elses.